Which character reminds you of you?

Blue Rose Direwolf

I'm a bit like Sansa too, a sensitive person, very much of a dreamer... but I have my hot-headed side, so I guess that makes me a little bit like the Hound sometimes.

I am the most cynical guy you've ever met, so I try to hide I cry very often by impersonating Darkstar...

I sometimes hate myself at nights.

Pretty relieving to write these words, it's like acknowledging to myself how I truly am.

I'm a bit like Sansa too, a sensitive person, very much of a dreamer... but I have my hot-headed side, so I guess that makes me a little bit like the Hound sometimes.

I am the most cynical guy you've ever met, so I try to hide I cry very often by impersonating Darkstar...

Pretty relieving to write these words, it's like acknowledging to myself how I truly am.

You sound like a beautiful creature.

Shine on, young one, shine on

Apart from @makes no sansa's confession, and one guy who only partly admitted to being a Roose, still no people who compare themselves to the more genial characters in ASOFAI such as Ramsay or Gregor. Either this place is populated by a lot of nice people or there are a few predators out there who are dressing themselves as sheep. ;)

Ha! People who are like Gregor probably wouldn't know they're like Gregor. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who self-reflects much, know what I mean? Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm waiting for someone to surprise me.

A Ramsay would be a shock.

So basically you are like every single character in the whole series all in one then

Yeah, bits and pieces of every character, but not identical to any. However, there's not much LF, Cersei or Ned Stark in me.

I relate to the characters who are the most tortured deep inside their souls, because that's how I feel, but not what I show.

Yeah, bits and pieces of every character, but not identical to any. However, there's not much LF, Cersei or Ned Stark in me.

I relate to the characters who are the most tortured deep inside their souls, because that's how I feel, but not what I show.

:bowdown:

Aye. A twisted cavernous abyss lives within my very soul, festering and stagnating as I wither away and ultimately dissolve into the ether. :crying:

This thread has caused me to have a bit of a revelation...

My original thought was that I relate in parts to both Sansa & Arya...Sansa for her idealistic nature and the disillusionment that it eventually brings her, Arya because, though my thoughts were more like Sansa's, my status growing up felt more like Arya's...didn't quite fit in, felt I was always being unfavorably compared to an older sister, also had a rebellious streak in me when I felt something was unfair...

My second thought was that, getting older, and especially as of ADWD, I relate a lot to Jon because of being thrust into a leadership position at work at a young age and having to fight for respect from people who were older or more experienced, and all the growing up that it has forced me to do.

Then I started to think...growing up feeling like an outsider, an idealistic streak, and being suddenly put in a position of power and trying to be a leader while still sometimes feeling like a dreamy young girl on the inside....maybe I actually relate the most to Dany.

It's so fascinating how we go down that process of revelation, isn't it? Dany's one of my favourite characters.

Sometimes, dealing with certain things by saying them out loud helps us to be the person we want to be.

Darkstar's an interesting choice.

No like button, but I wanted to tell you this is beautiful.

It's so fascinating how we go down that process of revelation, isn't it? Dany's one of my favourite characters.

Yes, she's one of mine as well, but I would never would think to choose her for the character I'm 'most like'...probably because there's so much of the fantastical in her story....so thanks for the thread, and leading me to an unexpected conclusion!

Archived