WWE Network

I don't usually watch Total Diva's. I've heard it's good but that's from people who also like shows such as Love and Hip Hop. No thanks.

I agree about Ambrose on the mic, it's what is gonna make him the top heel some day. I actually liked Reigns mic work tonight though, he's improved but not as much as Seth Rollins who I'm becoming a big mark for.

Kane was used perfectly given the circumstances. I wasn't expecting him to ever look like a monster again but he has looked just like that for about a month. I'm just hoping that Bryan doesn't get stripped of the belts and he can compete at payback. Losing Connor, your dad and getting a career changing neck injury all within the span of a month? Talk about dumb luck.

I don't usually watch Total Diva's. I've heard it's good but that's from people who also like shows such as Love and Hip Hop. No thanks.

I agree about Ambrose on the mic, it's what is gonna make him the top heel some day. I actually liked Reigns mic work tonight though, he's improved but not as much as Seth Rollins who I'm becoming a big mark for.

Kane was used perfectly given the circumstances. I wasn't expecting him to ever look like a monster again but he has looked just like that for about a month. I'm just hoping that Bryan doesn't get stripped of the belts and he can compete at payback. Losing Connor, your dad and getting a career changing neck injury all within the span of a month? Talk about dumb luck.

I have (ashamed to say), its no better or worse than any other reality show of its ilk. All the stuff that is set up and scripted is dreadful in every way. Weirdly the only watchable bits are of Daniel Bryan making fun of them.

I though Reigns overdid the whole "so angry I am snarling thing", but he is on the improve.

Got to respect a man who is in that sort of shape at 47, still wrestling regularly and has the intelligence to speak on world issues like Economics, taxes and civil liberties.

Seems like everything that could possibly happen to Bryan has. And people thought it went wrong for Dolph Ziggler when he became champ.

It's funny, I was reading a thread about Kane over on WrestlingForum. Some snark is complaining about his lack of five star ratings match wise and using that as an argument that Kane is horrible. Like seriously, who the fuck watches a Kane match to see a five star classic? I have Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect archives for that.

It's funny, I was reading a thread about Kane over on WrestlingForum. Some snark is complaining about his lack of five star ratings match wise and using that as an argument that Kane is horrible. Like seriously, who the fuck watches a Kane match to see a five star classic? I have Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect archives for that.

By definition a five star match is incredibly rare and something that 95% or possibly more wrestlers will never achieve.

I really loved his Raw Roulette TLC match and his first Wrestlemania match with the Undertaker. I suppose I could debate the merits of those, but the guy has a lot of enjoyable matches, he just is not Shawn Michaels winning match of the year 7 times in a row or whatever it was. Besides the Undertaker I can't think of a big man who has had five star matches and it was rare even for him.

If a five star match is a prerequisite, I wonder what they would think of Hulk Hogan?

Unlike nearly every other wrestler has not disappointed me once I found out more about him. Hogan and Triple H buried more people than an undertaker, Austin beat up his wife and took roids, Michaels was a raging drug addict, Ric Flair cheated on his wife constantly. Do you ever hear those bad stories about Kane? Only story I ever heard about Kane was that he turned down the chance to end the streak when the Undertaker brought up the idea of him ending it.

By definition a five star match is incredibly rare and something that 95% or possibly more wrestlers will never achieve.

I really loved his Raw Roulette TLC match and his first Wrestlemania match with the Undertaker. I suppose I could debate the merits of those, but the guy has a lot of enjoyable matches, he just is not Shawn Michaels winning match of the year 7 times in a row or whatever it was. Besides the Undertaker I can't think of a big man who has had five star matches and it was rare even for him.

If a five star match is a prerequisite, I wonder what they would think of Hulk Hogan?

Unlike nearly every other wrestler has not disappointed me once I found out more about him. Hogan and Triple H buried more people than an undertaker, Austin beat up his wife and took roids, Michaels was a raging drug addict, Ric Flair cheated on his wife constantly. Do you ever hear those bad stories about Kane? Only story I ever heard about Kane was that he turned down the chance to end the streak when the Undertaker brought up the idea of him ending it.

the storytelling in that Wrestlemania 14 match with Undertaker is just... I don't know, there just never been a better story told in a wrestling match. I've heard absolutely nothing bad about Kane. Every guy you named lost my respect when I learned about their personal life trouble.

They're not Chris Benoit levels of terrible though so I could at least forgive them but not forget. Benoit also got a great match out of Kane at Bad Blood 2004. check that match out it you can.

the storytelling in that Wrestlemania 14 match with Undertaker is just... I don't know, there just never been a better story told in a wrestling match. I've heard absolutely nothing bad about Kane. Every guy you named lost my respect when I learned about their personal life trouble.

They're not Chris Benoit levels of terrible though so I could at least forgive them but not forget. Benoit also got a great match out of Kane at Bad Blood 2004. check that match out it you can.

That really stole the show. Aside from Mick Foley sometimes it seems like Kane is the only one without those issues.

Definitely not Benoit level, but that was almost the most horrible thing imaginable. Its been so long since I have seen that show I don't really remember anything besides being disappointed with the Hell in a Cell. I just remember thinking what a weak match to end the HHH/Michaels feud on considering their other matches.

• 4 weeks later...

I had to rant a little earlier because someone was talking about BO Dallas, a heel, saying that they boo him for all the wrong reasons (they find him boring and want him off their tv). But that's just it: he's a fucking heel. Any reason for booing a heel is irrelevant as long as you're booing. That's the point.

I had to rant a little earlier because someone was talking about BO Dallas, a heel, saying that they boo him for all the wrong reasons (they find him boring and want him off their tv). But that's just it: he's a fucking heel. Any reason for booing a heel is irrelevant as long as you're booing. That's the point.

I am a boliever. Loved him on Nxt and love him now. He plays the role perfectly imo and yup it doesn't matter why you boo him, if you boo him he is doing his job.

Bolded probably one of the silliest complaints I have ever heard about a wrestler. Considering the whole industry is built on fucking PEDs lol.

Well I lost respect for the other guys who did that stuff as well if that makes you feel any better. I felt the need to specify with Austin because Debra associated the beatings with the steroid abuse. Triple H appeared to have done them as well but there were no stories about him beating Stephanie or Chyna.

Well I lost respect for the other guys who did that stuff as well if that makes you feel any better. I felt the need to specify with Austin because Debra associated the beatings with the steroid abuse. Triple H appeared to have done them as well but there were no stories about him beating Stephanie or Chyna.

So you respect no one in the industry then? Gotcha.

Lol. Moving along, who would y'all say is the GOAT performer in WrestleMania history? I'm going with Michaels personally. Another friend likes Andre's contributions. Austin is another good choice.

Good idea, can't be bothered arguing with ignorant people on this subject again lol.

Hmm I don't know. I need to rewatch some wrestlemanias!

So you respect no one in the industry then? Gotcha.

Obviously you don't and need to re-read what I said. I said "lost respect" that does not mean "no respect". So a guy like Andre the Giant or CM Punk has more respect from me than Hulk Hogan or Warrior, for many reasons, but lack of steroid use is included in that list.

Obviously you don't and need to re-read what I said. I said "lost respect" that does not mean "no respect". So a guy like Andre the Giant or CM Punk has more respect from me than Hulk Hogan or Warrior, for many reasons, but lack of steroid use is included in that list.

One could easily take lost respect to mean all respect mate, don't make it sound like your words were totally clear.

Anyone who demonises PEDs I have no time for anyway so carry on.

One could easily take lost respect to mean all respect mate, don't make it sound like your words were totally clear.

Anyone who demonises PEDs I have no time for anyway so carry on.

Because if I wanted to say I lost all respect for them I wouldn't just write "I lost all respect for them"?

Carry on what? You make it sound as if I was going on and on about the dangers of steroids.

I am with you on Kurt Angle. But I am not sure I want to see him to come back to WWE.

Because if I wanted to say I lost all respect for them I wouldn't just write "I lost all respect for them"?

Carry on what? You make it sound as if I was going on and on about the dangers of steroids.

I am with you on Kurt Angle. But I am not sure I want to see him to come back to WWE.

He can still go in the ring but his body is so wrecked I think I'd like to see him retire.

Archived