The Tyrion effect

Wmarshal

I swear, if in tWoW, Dany tells Tyrion, "Oh, my brother Viserys mentioned you, he says our father named you - not that he only suggested the name to Tywin, but that he actually named you," I will be pissed.

Honestly, I'd put my book down and walk away. Probably not forever, but certainly for a week or two minimum. That would be the laziest duex ex macha ever!

Tyrion would undoubtedly be useful to Dany, and even with everything he's done that upsets people, let's not forget he killed Tywin Lannister, and supposedly killed King Joffrey the Jerk. There are those who would thank him for taking out two of the worst people in Westeros. Killing his dad could negate the negative of the Lannister name. Not convinced he should be Hand though. I'm thinking Master of Whispers. No one seems to care for Varys but it hasn't effected his job performance any.

As to the question of whose the daddy, I say both. I subscribe to the possibility that Tyrion is a human tetragamic chimera. Not sure they know about that kind of thing in Westeros but it's possible, and would explain a lot. That would make him only 1/3 Dany's brother, not a full half.

However, per SSM Tyrion can ride a dragon without any Targ blood.

I want to see Littlefinger become dragon chow. Unless Arya takes him out.

I have seen many claim having Tyrion as hand will make Dany more ready for politics in Westeros I say BS.

The westerlands hate for killing Tywin.

The riverlanders know he lied to Cat and forcefully married Sansa(would any of you believe he did not toucher story in-unverse?)

He armed the mountain clans and unleashed on the vale.

North's the same as riverlands.

Stormlands hate him because what he did to them in Blackwater.

Dorne hates all lannisters.

Ironborn just won't give s damn about what he says and probably want to drown because he is a dwarf.

The crownlanders see him as demon monkey.

If Dany wants friends going to have to kill the dwarf.

If he's riding a dragon with Dany it is all irrelevant. They will worship him.

Dany isn't going to be welcomed in westerns, not just because of tyrion but because of her dragons, dothraki, slave army, sellswords, ironborn fleet, etc

Yeah well look at the Avengers.

One country's walking propaganda poster, a pagan god whose solution to everything is to fight it, a man whose rage is as bad as an A-bomb, an insufferably smug billionaire, an assassin with a bow, and an assassin without a bow.

And yet they are the "heroes".

Never underestimate the appeal of a random collection of dangerous misfits. :drunk:

Yeah well look at the Avengers.

One country's walking propaganda poster, a pagan god whose solution to everything is to fight it, a man whose rage is as bad as an A-bomb, an insufferably smug billionaire, an assassin with a bow, and an assassin without a bow.

And yet they are the "heroes".

Never underestimate the appeal of a random collection of dangerous misfits. :drunk:

They aren't super heroes they are a collation of rapist, slavers, and monster of men.

This is really not any different than the Lannister regime they already have. (And Dany is clearly not a slaver, so that is negated).

And now an order of peasant super heroes(BWB) is hunting them down. Dany married two slavers has profited from slavery she is a slaver.

Archived