between Stannis and Tywin who is more similar in character to darth vader?

Lord Warwyck

Really? I think you read fan fiction or something. The rest of her family didnt have mental problems and i never once saw Vis brag about being the mother of dragons. He certaintly didnt purposely takes his sweet time getting to Westeros. He would have been on the sea first chance if he had any of the many oppurtunities Khaleesi had

Her father wasn't called "Mad King" for fun.

Vyserys bragging about "waking the dragon" is close enough and if he were alive he would certainly brag about being the father of dragons too.

The Targaryans were certainly a good and powerful family in their prime, but without dragons and being inbred like sandwiches, they are not really any family worth mentioning anymore.

Her father wasn't called "Mad King" for fun.

Vyserys bragging about "waking the dragon" is close enough and if he were alive he would certainly brag about being the father of dragons too.

The Targaryans were certainly a good and powerful family in their prime, but without dragons and being inbred like sandwiches, they are not really any family worth mentioning anymore.

So you are saying "the rest of her family", consists of her father?

So you are saying "the rest of her family", consists of her father?

Vyserys was a very good guy too. The jury is still out on Rhaegar.

I don't have anything against the Targs as a House, but the books make it clear that the recent ones are just shadows of the houses glory.

You defending their obvious flaws doesn't really help.

Dany seems to develop the same mental problems as the rest of her family and since late it really shines through. She has no right to the throne and she also takes her sweet time to get back to Westeros, but still whines and brags how she's the mother of dragon and the whole jazz.

Sounds to me like Vyserys.

She hasnt shown any signs of "mental problems" whatsoever.

She does have a right to the throne.

She delayed her goal of taking the throne to free slaves.

She IS the Mother of Dragons.

She's nothing like Viserys.

Khaleesi is like Viserys? What ridiculous statement.

Stannis the king of whining, whining because his brother didnt give him the better castle. Khaleesi whines about her family being killed and living like a nomad, with a nutbag brother.

Oh and say what you want about Viserys but he was no whiner, he was just a buffoon. He hustled and made moves nonstop trying to get back KL, he didnt sit around moping and whining. He was an idiot, not a whiner.

Stannis whines about not getting a better castle, because he defended, that very castle for a year and has more right to it than Renly. Stannis whines about not getting positions like Warden of the East and Hand of the King, because he fought Robert's enemies for him in two wars and ruled his realm with Jon Arryn for 14 years. He whines about the Northern lords not declaring for him, because he is their rightful king and has just saved them from a wildling invasion.

"Khaleesi" whines about not having a throne she has never seen of a land she has never been to. Khaleesi whines about avenging a family whose only member she has ever met was his brother, the same brother who she let die right before her own eyes.

Vyserys was a very good guy too. The jury is still out on Rhaegar.

I don't have anything against the Targs as a House, but the books make it clear that the recent ones are just shadows of the houses glory.

You defending their obvious flaws doesn't really help.

There is no jury about Rhaegar. About Viserys, you might not be the most mentally stable person if you went through what he went through.

And what House are you hoisting up as so much greater than Targaryen? Baratheon?

And old man who thinks hes Jesus about to die and a couple of imposters. How long do you really think Tommen is going to be reppin Baratheon, if he even survives

She hasnt shown any signs of "mental problems" whatsoever.

She does have a right to the throne.

She delayed her goal of taking the throne to free slaves.

She IS the Mother of Dragons.

She's nothing like Viserys.

The Targaryens took the throne by conquest and it became rightfully theirs. The Baratheons took it from them by conquest. How has she still claim to it? The targs had a good run for 300 years.

She never even said foot on Westeros and barely knows what's going on there.

Well she was pretty calm in the beginning, but now she throws quite some tantrums and is willing to destroy entire cities were she even has less business than in Westeros. Remember Aerys was pretty sane too in the beginning.

There is no jury about Rhaegar. About Viserys, you might not be the most mentally stable person if you went through what he went through.

And what House are you hoisting up as so much greater than Targaryen? Baratheon?

And old man who thinks hes Jesus about to die and a couple of imposters. How long do you really think Tommen is going to be reppin Baratheon, if he even survives

Tommen is a Lannister. Robert admitted that he was a shit king, he just happened to be the next in line.

I don't prefer any house to be the royals right now,a s every house has their shortcomings. Why do you defend the Targs so vehemently despite their flaws?

Well she was pretty calm in the beginning, but now she throws quite some tantrums and is willing to destroy entire cities were she even has less business than in Westeros. Remember Aerys was pretty sane too in the beginning.

Dany has already been through more at 16 than Aerys ever was. He cracked the first time something happened to him. If Dany was going to do the same, it would have happened already. She's much stronger than her father ever was.

Tommen is a Lannister. Robert admitted that he was a shit king, he just happened to be the next in line.

I don't prefer any house to be the royals right now,a s every house has their shortcomings. Why do you defend the Targs so vehemently despite their flaws?

What did i do to defend the targs so vehemently?

I will defend khaleesi vehemently.

Besides that all i said was Vis wasnt a whiner and that they all didnt have mental problems.

Dany has already been through more at 16 than Aerys ever was. He cracked the first time something happened to him. If Dany was going to do the same, it would have happened already. She's much stronger than her father ever was.

Why sit her on the throne then and risk it? The only reason people would accept her as queen would be if she uses her dragons as intimidation like Aegon I did. And that's only on top of the possible descent into madness later on.

Any king or queen has a possibilty of having a horrible reign. Khaleesi isnt a special case there. Despite your theory of her having some type of hereditery madness.

Why sit Stannis on the throne? Things could get awful real fast with all his freaky rules and chopping off body parts. Pushing his wacked out religion of burning people, just begging for the religious wars to flame up.

Any king or queen has a possibilty of having a horrible reign. Khaleesi isnt a special case there. Despite your theory of her having some type of hereditery madness.

Why sit Stannis on the throne? Things could get awful real fast with all his freaky rules. Pushing his wacked out religion just begging for the religious wars to flame up.

I like Stannis, but I don't defend everything he does. He is simply now the king by all the rules of Westeros.

If another family would oust the Baratheons, it would be their turn.

Well there is her age to be considered. Aerys was over twice her age when the defiance happened. Aerys like Daenerys was also charming in his youth.

Shes going to go mad because her father was?

Ok well Stannis is going to drown at sea because thats what happened to his dad, hes lucky it didnt happen at Blackwater

Yes, because drowning is in one's DNA.

Just like the Kennedy's had it in their genes to get shot.

Archived