GRRM tweeting a lot on his writing progress

Cyvasse Khal

https://twitter.com/RealGRRM

An unusually high amount of tweets the past week from GRRM regarding how much he is working/struggling on finishing the series. I think he got so pumped up about the season 4 premiere that it might have sparked a bit of a resurgence in concentrating on ASoIaF.

Some of these tweets include:

"I'm determined to finish this great series for the most passionate fan base on earth. -GRRM"

"I continue to kill characters. #addiction"

"I'm guessing that apes will have replaced humans as the dominant species on earth by the time I'm done with the book"

"Fact- Life on a foreign planet will be discovered before i finish this book. #writerproblems"

"WRITERS BLOCK F*CK"

"iv'e been writing for 16 hours straight my bad Walder Frey"

"The million dollar question" What happens when Game of Thrones catches up to me? I can only write so many sentences in a day!"

Those are all from the past 5 days. Not ground breaking news I know, but thought some people might be interested if they don't use Twitter, that he is pushing on and seems to be making finishing the series as a first priority now.

https://twitter.com/RealGRRM

An unusually high amount of tweets the past week from GRRM regarding how much he is working/struggling on finishing the series. I think he got so pumped up about the season 4 premiere that it might have sparked a bit of a resurgence in concentrating on ASoIaF.

Some of these tweets include:

"I'm determined to finish this great series for the most passionate fan base on earth. -GRRM"

"I continue to kill characters. #addiction"

"I'm guessing that apes will have replaced humans as the dominant species on earth by the time I'm done with the book"

"Fact- Life on a foreign planet will be discovered before i finish this book. #writerproblems"

"WRITERS BLOCK F*CK"

"iv'e been writing for 16 hours straight my bad Walder Frey"

"The million dollar question" What happens when Game of Thrones catches up to me? I can only write so many sentences in a day!"

Those are all from the past 5 days. Not ground breaking news I know, but thought some people might be interested if they don't use Twitter, that he is pushing on and seems to be making finishing the series as a first priority now.

That's a fake account. GRRM is not on Twitter.

Archived