Does anyone else sort of think...

Personally I like the theories of Jon somehow coming to side, maybe even lead, the highly misunderstood others, or otherwise being the one to discover that perhaps their existence and motives are not as nefarious as most seem to think. That seems far more Martin's style.

Am I alone in all of this?

I think it would be amazing if Jon were dead. I like him, but if anyone could pull of a shocking twist like that its GRRM.

Only thing worse than a typical fairytale ending for Jon would be one for Tyrion.

Everyone agree's it wont be a "happy" ending and as GRRM has stated a Bittersweet ending.

Everyone has their own opinions on what a bittersweet ending is.

As has been mention I believe it is "how" it is written. GRRM being the exceptional writer he is can take the story in many directions and with his incredible writing skills will fall in line with the rest of the "style" of the books.

I have complete faith in which ever direction GRRM takes this story, whether it be Jon on the IT or dead.

He hasn't let me down so far,

Everyone agree's it wont be a "happy" ending and as GRRM has stated a Bittersweet ending.

As has been mention I believe it is "how" it is written. GRRM being the exceptional writer he is can take the story in many directions and with his incredible writing skills will fall in line with the rest of the "style" of the books.

I have complete faith in which ever direction GRRM takes this story, whether it be Jon on the IT or dead.

:agree: :cheers:

:agree:

"How" is the only thing that ultimately matters.

Archived