Jojen Dead! Are the paste theory guys right?

And it proves my Grenn and Pyp paste theory.

Really though, the show means nothing. They've killed several characters that haven't died in the books, and I think they like doing things that uphold or dispel theories from the forums. I think they had Robb's wife stabbed in the belly 8 times to specifically disrupt the Robb's heir theories as well.

No.

The children are not evil. BR is not evil. Brandon Stark is not evil and will not become evil.

Jojen paste was always a crackpot theory and it still is, if anything it should be rightly debunked now...but will continue to live it's zombie life just like Jeyne Westerling.

Jojen knew his fate; that if he helped Bran meet Bloodraven what the Children would do to him and he went anyway because he believes that is the only way to stop the Others.

Self sacrifice can also be blood magic, somebody had to die and Jojen sacrificed himself and possible sacrificed Meera, Hodor, and Ghost because Jojen believes Bran is that important. Which is the opposite of R'hollar's sacrifice. One is based on honor/duty/love, which are good, and R'hollar's is about how important the blood is, king's blood ≠ peasant blood, doesn't matter what kind of man that king is.

Jojen knew his fate; that if he helped Bran meet Bloodraven what the Children would do to him and he went anyway because he believes that is the only way to stop the Others.

Self sacrifice can also be blood magic, somebody had to die and Jojen sacrificed himself and possible sacrificed Meera, Hodor, and Ghost because Jojen believes Bran is that important. Which is the opposite of R'hollar's sacrifice. One is based on honor/duty/love, which are good, and R'hollar's is about how important the blood is, king's blood ≠ peasant blood, doesn't matter what kind of man that king is.

I just don't buy it. Jojen knew he was going to die, yes. But there is a big leap between self sacrifice for a greater good and turning Bran into an unknowing cannibal of his friend and savior. I don't think the Children are that dark.

Archived