Who will Arya kill?

Super Daario

I don't think Blood and Cheese fits her M.O. When she kills she kills immediately whether with a blade or poison. When she does talk it's reenacting a murder she personally witnessed.

Furthermore, I actually don't think she'll have anything to do with the downfall of a lot of Stark enemies contrary to popular belief but that doesn't mean she won't be killing and won't kill anyone significant. We know she will. Actually it's better that she won't because most of her list involves irrelevant characters except Cersei who she isn't likely to kill.

Strangling also doesn't fit her M.O. Who is more likely to kill Cersei and her children are the people who are actually close to her.

There are things in her chapters that points to dragons and krakens. Each book her chapters have dragon references. It makes more sense for this interaction to happen when they are around each other which is soon. Like Dany I would not be surprised if by the time she gets to Westeros Aegon is king already.

& just like before Arya has problems getting to the places she wants to go to so it could be not until ADoS that she gets to KL and her rival there may actually be Varys not any Lannisters although that remains to be seen. At the very least there are some reasons to think she might see Illyrio in Pentos. She was told to learn Pentoshi. She already used the Lyseni but not the Pentoshi yet. GRRM wouldn't have her learn for no reason.

Is it me or with the Mercy chapter, it seems Arya is going rogue, using the skills she has and is going on her own hunting spree? Or, is she following her assignment given to her? If this is personal, than the person she killed in "mercy" will return to Kings Landing. Just about everyone on her list is there. I say Tommen. However, she was told to use a pretty face, just not one as pretty as her own. There two people in the temple, an old woman and a younger man with gold as if they made a sacrafice and payment for what a "hit or two"?

It can be both.

It's likely that she was meant to stage a murder and she was able to use someone that was on her list.

Raff isn't returning to KL. She put him into the canal with the eels.

Arya can't impersonate a man and she can't use the face of someone not authorized by the FM if she doesn't stay long enough to learn how to do it herself.

I don't think that chapter points to her leaving immediately. She can't. She doesn't have her face and doesn't know how to get it back. & GRRM introduced a key which has something to do with men of importance in Braavos and possibly the Iron Bank. That has to lead somewhere.

Dunsen was also supposed to go to Braavos and he's on her list.

Archived