Who will Arya kill?

Super Daario

Here's the thought that's been tumbling around in my head for some time:

What if Arya is sent to kill Magister Illyrio and Varys?

Narrative-wise, it wouldn't be out of place, considering that Arya is, perhaps, the only character to ever successfully spy on Varys.

I think she will kill more people off of her list-past that I do not dare to guess-

What confuses me is people's assertion that she cannot kill people she is not contracted to kill and still remain a FM-

Jaqen H'ghar kills people for Arya that are not contracted kills for the FM so there is no reason to think that being a FM excludes you from killing people that were not asked for via contract- His was more of a personal contract with her-

Also people say "i know this man" does that mean they can't or don't want to? that is not explicit either-

Ok so I dare to guess-but these are only based off of my own wants and needs-- last time I checked GRRM doesn't ask me - But if he did....

1. The Late Walder Frey- personal

2. Bowen Marsh or whoever may take control of NW and refuse the contract Jon made with the Iron Bank-FM

3. Robert Strong- who better to take out a monster that no man will be able to take in open combat-personal

4. Ilyn Payne- personal-

5. Cersei - personal-

Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll or this here:

In listening to AFFC for the third time yesterday, I either remembered or just realized (leaning towards the latter) that when Arya is being transported to the House of Black and White and people keep making sure she remembers them / knows their name and such... that this is likely/potentially due to the fact that she's not allowed to kill people she knows and it's their way of trying to limit potential exposure to assassination / murder.

Briefly had my mind blown.

Anyway... carry on!

I think that when the NW default on their payments to the iron bank, the iron bank will hire a faceless man to kill Jon Snow even if he isn't the LC anymore coz he signed the agreement. and The FM will end up being Arya at which point she will of completely given herself over to the house of black and white and forgotten her past, but when she sees Jon it will all come back to her and she'll end up rolling with Jon.

Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll or this here:

In listening to AFFC for the third time yesterday, I either remembered or just realized (leaning towards the latter) that when Arya is being transported to the House of Black and White and people keep making sure she remembers them / knows their name and such... that this is likely/potentially due to the fact that she's not allowed to kill people she knows and it's their way of trying to limit potential exposure to assassination / murder.

Briefly had my mind blown.

Anyway... carry on!

But Jaquen H'ghar asks peoples names before he kills them

A couple things:

1. The FM require a sacrifice. Said person has to be worth a sacrifice over someone just killing that person themselves or hiring another group to do it. That eliminates several people.

2. They won't send her to get revenge. She was specifically told no. If she wants to kill anyone on her list or just because she'd have to do it on her own and before other people kill them.

3. As for the face changing she has to stay long enough with the FM to get her face back. She also does not know glamor yet or how to face change. Knowing that she can't take the face of someone without the FM doing it for her as long as she has not stayed long enough to learn it herself.

They also take the faces of the dead so she would have to kill the person first or the person would have to be dead already and then the FM get the face.

To complete her descent into evil and cruelty, it would have to be someone that the readers care about, eg. Tommen, Myrcella, Sansa.

Maybe she'll emulate Blood and Cheese, and give Cersei the choice of which of her children should die.

Archived