Sand Snakes

nastydream

So many " " I don't know what's serious anymore :P

But yeah that's what I expect to happen

Lol sorry for all the quotation marks bud! Just for clarity's sake I mean I think Darkstar's in on it with Doran, and the hunt for him is just an excuse to get another Kingsguard off the field.

Tyene is my fave something about innocence cloaked in darkness just makes me love this girl. I know she will have the biggest impact in KL since Nym (i like her too, but she doesn't seem political enough, but she is smarter than obara) will have a tough time gettng allies at court now that kevan is dead. Tyene will have the High Sparrows ear and will most likely to kill him poison him.

Sarella seems to be in the plot at Old Town can't wait to see what she will do.

Tyene is my fave something about innocence cloaked in darkness just makes me love this girl. I know she will have the biggest impact in KL since Nym (i like her too, but she doesn't seem political enough, but she is smarter than obara) will have a tough time gettng allies at court now that kevan is dead. Tyene will have the High Sparrows ear and will most likely to kill him poison him.

Tyene and Sartell a are definitely more intriguing.

Tyene poisoning the High Sparrow? That's an interesting take on it, never heard that before. Could you expand on that a little bit?

Tyene poisoning the High Sparrow? That's an interesting take on it, never heard that before. Could you expand on that a little bit?

Just a hunch that she will get the High Sparrows ear as doran suggests but he will discover she is not what she appears and may try to absolve her of her sins, but she will definitely move first and poison him, but make it look like a health issue. Then proclaims it's a sign that the Gods want the Targs back on the throne.

Just a hunch that she will get the High Sparrows ear as doran suggests but he will discover she is not what she appears and may try to absolve her of her sins, but she will definitely move first and poison him, but make it look like a health issue.

Could be worse:

1 - He converts her.

2- She seduces him.

Archived