Think Brandon Stark had any bastards?

ShadowInTheDarkness

• 3 months later...

I think it's possible, but I'd be surprised if they're established this late in the story. Like, at this point, it would seem like an out of nowhere twist. And I don't think anyone would be willing to support their claim to Winterfell.

I also don't believe the B+A=J theory that was posited by Preston Jacobs on YouTube because as others have said, the timeline doesn't match up.

I really shouldn't be sticking my nose in here, I have something to be working on ( updating a thread I started some time ago), but...

I think it's very likely that Brandon did have a bastard son... whose mother was married off to someone else before the child was born... Domeric Bolton. ( I believe Barbrey lies and Bethany may actually have been Brandon's lover )

This(from the above SSM)...

Q: In A Dance with Dragons, we learn more about Brandon Stark and his interest in women, similar to Robert's. Did Brandon have any bastards as well?

A: It'd be an exaggeration to say that Brandon died before he could have children. It's established in the books that he was no virgin. He could very well have left behind some little Snows in the various places he visited. But what's absolutely clear is that he had no legitimate children.

... doesn't actually contradict the thought.

And there is a fairly recent quote (I may have it noted somewhere in my scribblings , but some of you may already be aware of it, anyway) where, in answer to a more general question, George says there may be some Stark blood floating around in White Harbour or Barrowton...

Archived