What are the consequences if/when Davos successfully brings Rickon back to the North?

Robb_Warged

What about throwing some more names in?

LS anyone? She's returned for revenge and the existence of her true born son may make her even more genocidal trying to get to him. She's going to want a piece of Frey pie with a side order of Bolton fries.

She may be rabid enough to turn on anyone who even goes near him. Oh and she probably hates Stannis for not allying his cause with hers.

Good one!

I thought of this possibility as well, LS may well be making her way North following Freys to the wedding. I'm not sure that Stannis is a main target for her wrath (although he most definitely would be had she know about his leeches), but if she can turn on Brienne (the one person who has continued to serve her after her "death") she can get anybody. However, Stannis will always have his guard and soldiers around him making it a bit more difficult for that scenario to play out.

I think Stannis wins the throne for a short time only to be cooked by a dragon....

Dany? Poetic justice for being the one to chase her out of Westeros in the first place I guess.

We could only assume that any dragon would be essentially working for Dany to some degree. I like to think it would be Dany herself w/Drogon. I would probably have a huge problem with Stannis dying from anybody elses hand because he rocks!!!!

• 1 month later...

I think Rickon is doomed if Davos finds him. He is just too valuable. Many would like to have him at their disposal, and as many would like him dead. I can't see him surviving long if he "joins" the game. I can see even Stannis killing him if something goes wrong.

If Stannis kills Rickon, I don't think the northern lords would want Stannis after that. I think Stannis has more chance if he becomes Rickons regent/hand.

But we don't even know if Stannis will still be alive by the time Davos and Rickon are back.

No matter what happens at the battle of the Ice, Rickon comes back, he has a host waiting for him comprised of Glover recruits and Manderly men. He may have skagosi comming with him and probably many of the wilding/freefolk will be enamoured with him due to the Bael the Bard lineage. The Boltons are fucked, even if they beat and kill Stannis. The Freys (North of the Neck) will certainly be gonners either way, that much seems certain.

If Stannis kills Rickon, I don't think the northern lords would want Stannis after that. I think Stannis has more chance if he becomes Rickons regent/hand.

But we don't even know if Stannis will still be alive by the time Davos and Rickon are back.

I am just saying that it is a possibility, also Stannis can possibly kill Rickon secretly so no northern lord would know about it.

Stannis would not kill Rickon as it would not help his cause, and would be one of the most idiotic moves in the series, and Stannis would not kill a 8 yr old kid. If Davos returns with Rickon it will help Stannis to secure the North, and dont buy it that the Northern Lords are just going to turn around and kill him, thats just a stupid theory. If Stannis would promise the North with a Rickon/Shireen marriage that is more the North could ever hope for. But the most important thing is Stannis realizes the main threat of the WW, and therefore a united North would help defend the Wall. So it doesnt matter that what the North are scheming they need to defend the wall, plus Stannis with unlimited funds, would be stupid for the North to kill him. As without the IB support no Stannis=no support=shortage in resources and men

Archived