Word by Word Story - Volume 25

First of My Name

They

Volume 25:

Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Chance card against Lin, who felt cheated by Yomi because he had recently fondled his nostrils while staring at Sansa. Enraged, Lin called Archibald, and slobbered all over herself, causing rejoicing among she-goats everywhere. Suddenly Archibald turned clockwise and leaped over Lin, and dashed seductively against Shylock.

Lin

Volume 25:
Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Chance card against Lin, who felt cheated by Yomi because he had recently fondled his nostrils while staring at Sansa. Enraged, Lin called Archibald, and slobbered all over herself, causing rejoicing among she-goats everywhere. Suddenly Archibald turned clockwise and leaped over Lin, and dashed seductively against Shylock, who solved a Sudoku within a nanosecond. Lin

and

Volume 25:
Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Chance card against Lin, who felt cheated by Yomi because he had recently fondled his nostrils while staring at Sansa. Enraged, Lin called Archibald, and slobbered all over herself, causing rejoicing among she-goats everywhere. Suddenly Archibald turned clockwise and leaped over Lin, and dashed seductively against Shylock, who solved a Sudoku within a nanosecond. Lin shivered when she caught sight of Tormund's member and

Tormunds Member. (It is valid right? I couldn't keep it sorry)

I'm all for it. If the next person is againt it, just suppose Lord Carles wrote Tormund's and I wrote member and ignore my and.

Archived