Saera and Lucamore the Lusty did it?

Mithras

And since he's a Strong it's even more interesting. Imo the Strongs are the most interesting ones of the extinct Houses. So many influential members.

I feel the same way. I cant wait for World to come out on Kindle. Im trying to hold out until Nov 20th but it is so hard with it coming out in stores so soon.

Im not surprised in the least. There are repercussions for executions. Do you think Rob would have called his banners if Ned wasn't put to death. Remeber what happened to Brandon and Rickard Stark and the resulting rebellion when they were asking for Ned as well?

“I don’t think it would be proper for me to slay mine own Sworn Brother. What I need to do is geld him and send him to the Wall. That’s what they did with Lucamore the Lusty. Ser Osmund may not take kindly to the gelding , to be sure. And there are his brothers to consider. Brothers can be dangerous. After Aegon the Unworthy put Ser Terrence Toyne to death for sleeping with his mistress, Toyne’s brothers did their best to kill him. Their best was not quite good enough, thanks to the Dragonknight, but it was not for want of trying."--Jaime

This is true never know with people in westeros when you kill a family member, espcially from a prominent family.

Archived