Robb did not kinslay

Stannis's Lawyer

Robb made mistakes. Certainly. He also had a uniquely difficult leadership position that I think few leaders in the series can relate to

I support Robb's decision to execute Rickard for his treasonous actions. Rickard was selfish and his desire to murder innocent child hostages in the name of revenge put Robb and Robb's army in a brutally difficult dilemma.

Killing innocent children is ridiculous. It's even more ridiculous when it puts Robb in a decision of having to either kill you to keep law and order in his ranks while losing the Karstarks, or give you a free pass and harming any sense of consequence for wrong-doing in Robb's camp and giving the Lannister's fuel for branding Robb as a villain.

What Rickard did was extremely selfish and showed no concern for the greater good of the North

Then again..... I guess I could say the exact same thing about Robb's marriage to Jeyne. Dang it Robb!

couldn't rob just put him under house arrest in karhold? it would keep the karstarks loyal to him because all 3 of his boys would still be there and karstark couldn't cause any more problems for robb

and what you said about not getting a free pass because he is related to the king, why did cat get one then? when she commited treason by releasing jamie. which was robb's only trading card in this war

couldn't rob just put him under house arrest in karhold? it would keep the karstarks loyal to him because all 3 of his boys would still be there and karstark couldn't cause any more problems for robb

and what you said about not getting a free pass because he is related to the king, why did cat get one then? when she commited treason by releasing jamie. which was robb's only trading card in this war

Are you talking to me? Because I didn't say that

Archived