Graphic moments for TWOW?

DeathYon

Will TWOW be more violent and 'controversial' than the previous books? GRRM is notorious for his absolutely explosive violence and controversial topics so with TWOW coming soon there should be plenty more of those.

We already know that there is supposed to be a controversial Sansa chapter, but what else could there be?

In ADWD/AFFC there was some seriously fucked up stuff, e.g. Theon at Moat Cailin/Theon in general, almost everything Yezzan, Quentyn's death, cannibalism, Brienne vs Biter, Arya's new 'face', Cersei torturing The Blue Bard, and I'm sure that there's plenty more yucky stuff.

I know that the previous books had bigger character deaths, although to me it seems like they're rapidly getting darker and darker.

I also heard that GRRM's ASOIAF related stories from Dangerous Women and Rouges were also quite violent, something about blood cheese and leeches? I haven't read them myself, but it seems to support that GRRM is writing darker stuff.

So what do you guys and girls think will be in store for us when we get our hands on TWOW?

Arya getting darker. Combined with her young age that could make some people uncomfortable.

Indiscriminate revenge on the Freys, even those who wasn't involved, the young children and such.

More showings of the Others. They always freak me out.

People being roasted by dragonfire. A very nasty way to go.

The Dothraki. They are brutal, could be some nastyness there.

Euron is fucked up. If he becomes a mayor player we'll probably see something disturbing. Also, revelations about what Euron did to Aeron.

Lots of mayor character deaths. How many depends on if there are just two books to go or if there will be more.

King's Landing burning down due to Wildfire?

Oooh, I forgot about that. Yes, that is something I will look forward to. Though she may not get to do so immmediately when meeting them.

She'll probably pull another Kraznys. Wait until she's comfortable with having them killed and then doing it.

I'm sure that hate threads about her being a liar/going mad will then commence. I personally think that it will be pretty badass.

I am really looking forward to what's going on in the North. I expect more cannibalism.

Heck yeah! Cannibalism certainly is a whole lotta fun.

Archived