Diplomacy: Midlands Turn 4 Months 10-12(Summer)

Lord Syv Aldlark

Edric Vardmador goes on his knees before Edanna Rylland and proposes to be the knight to the fairest flower forever, should she agree to marry him.

Lord Crow, would you please crown the Queen of Love and Beauty? Preferably the bride :cheers:

Edanna whole-heartedly accepts.... and Lord Theonn breathes a gigantic sigh of relief at the knowledge that the bombardment of ravens from his rather impatient daughter will finally be put to an end.

Edanna whole-heartedly accepts.... and Lord Theonn breathes a gigantic sigh of relief at the knowledge that the bombardment of ravens from his rather impatient daughter will finally be put to an end.

Crowning Edanna Rylland

I would like to announce the good news of the merrily arranged marriage between Eowyn Rohirrim and my own Denholme Slippyfingers.

Much marital bliss and rejoicing ensues.

(what happens now? To make it official like? do I have to do something?)

Also:

2/2 to colonize Sunrise Keep
1/1 to raise 500 extra soldiers at Red Fort

I would like to announce the good news of the merrily arranged marriage between Eowyn Rohirrim and my own Denholme Slippyfingers.

Much marital bliss and rejoicing ensues.

Lord Fingolfin Rohirrim accepts the arranged marriage and sends Eowyn off with some of the finest goods in all Westeros to be married to Denholme Slippyfingers.

Archived