Wait a minute - how do we know that Varys is a eunich?

Super Daario

I kind of roll me eyes about how he doesn't shut up about it. Every moment with him he says, "Remember how I am a eunuch? And I have no genitals? Also that my manhood was removed? Oh, and someone is plotting to kill you. Just like my testicles were killed."

He doesn't actually talk about it often. Other people do. Maybe you have confused him with Tyrion, who never shuts up about being a dwarf and makes lots of jokes about his height, so others wouldn't. Or Sandor, who brings up his burns or asks people to look straight at his face or yells at them for not looking at him.

...hm, it would be pretty disturbing if Varys made jokes about his lack of dick all the time, and even worse if he was asking people to check and see that he's got nothing there. :D

I was with you for a bit but when I really thought about it I couldn't figure out why he would lie about that.

Then I cant really figure out any of his motives so maybe you are right. He is certainly the most mysterious character to me. Closest thing to bloodraven back in his heyday.

Archived