What happened to Ser Broome and Ser Fell after the Dance? Possible Important [TWOIAF Spoiler]

Blood&Cheese

Hi, my first and possible my last post

The question is about this two guys (cronies of Aegon II)

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Alfred_Broome

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Willis_Fell (Kingsguard member)

and Tyland Lannisters mission in Essos for Aegon II

In the last days of his rule, Aegon II even sent Ser Tyland to the Free Cities in search of sellswords to support his cause against Rhaenyra’s son, the future Aegon III, and his supporters.

I think i found a bunch of subtle hints in ACoK, ASoS, AFfC and ADwD that both knights were sent to Lys

with Tyland (the whole thing was 100% planned by the Larys Strong)

Both men never returned to Westeros ...

They had with them

• a four year old boy (in his possession was a green pearl ring from his grandfather)
  • three (or more) dragon eggs
  • Aegon II’s royal treasury (Tylands final victory over Rhaenyra)
  • and a newborn female bastard and her mother from the Riverlands

Tylands journey = a Ratline for the Greens ..,

(Tyland is why Varys has a soft spot for Tyrion/House Lannister -> Tyrek is alive ...)

The only other tip i will give

Leyton Hightower has named his two oldest children

Baelor

and

Malora

= Egg and Dunk never had a chance to reform Westeros :crying:

@Ran

Could you please confirm that Broome and Fell

• were killed in the Dance
  • werd sent to the Wall by Cregan Stark
  • or never leaved Westeros ...

And please don't tell GRRM about this post!

I will not post more hints for the the next time ...

So is this whole thing a crackpot based on Maelor being smuggled across the narrow sea and being the ancestor of Varys and maybe even Aegon? And the idea is that Leyton Hightower is connected because of word association games with his eldest children?

Because Maelor Targaryen was brutally killed at Bitterbridge. Rickard Thorne was trying to take Maelor to Lord Hightower, not Willis Fell (that much is in The Princess and the Queen), but Maelor was killed before getting there and Lord Hightower razed Bitterbridge and Lady Caswell hanged herself from her castle walls.

So is this whole thing a crackpot based on Maelor being smuggled across the narrow sea and being the ancestor of Varys and maybe even Aegon? And the idea is that Leyton Hightower is connected because of word association games with his eldest children?

Because Maelor Targaryen was brutally killed at Bitterbridge. Rickard Thorne was trying to take Maelor to Lord Hightower, not Willis Fell (that much is in The Princess and the Queen), but Maelor was killed before getting there and Lord Hightower razed Bitterbridge and Lady Caswell hanged herself from her castle walls.

Easy girl .. Easy girl .. A lesson in History&Geography&Logic

Beforehand: Larys Strong was smarter as you&me

1. Bitterbridge and most of Reach was Black territory -> Would you send a llittle boy into a warzone (you would ..)

2. The Stormlands were 100% behind Aegon II -> no fighting

3. Maelor was the heir and last trueborn son of Aegon II -> His poor sister was retarded -> Who is more important???

4. Geography for Dummies: Oldtown or Storm's End: What is nearer?

5. Willis Fell was from the Stormlands->sent to the Stormlands, Rickad Throne from the Crowlands -> sent to the Reach (to hIgh for you)

6. King's Landing was full with silverhaired bastards -> see Gaemon Palehair, Truefyre

7. The boy was torn apart -> Aegon/Gregor Clegane (did you really read the books?)

8. How many people from Bitterbrdge have ever seen the face of Maelor before Thorne entered the place?

9. Lord Ormund Hightower raided a place sworn to Rhaenyra ... possible to kill all witnesses and to support Larys distraction

10.. Varys was the only person who was friendly to Alliser Thorne in King's Lading -> You know why he was friendly...

11. Rolly Duckfield claims that he is from Bitterbridge and joined the Kingsguard (Varys humor is very dark)

12. Ran/Elio has confirmed that not everthing is 100% true in his Book

13. Where was Larys Strong during the whole time?

14. Was Archmaester Gyldayn in Bitterbrdge with Maelor, with Tyland in Essos, with Larys Strong after the fall of King's Landing ...

15. Would someone send assassins like Blood&Cheese against a "dead boy"

16. Ask Ran/Elio to answer my Question about Broome and Fell ...

Easy girl .. Easy girl .. A lesson in History&Geography&Logic

Beforehand: Larys Strong was smarter as you&me

Holy shit, could you be any more of a pompous asshole?

1. Bitterbridge and most of Reach was Black territory -> Would you send a llittle boy into a warzone (you would ..)

2. The Stormlands were 100% behind Aegon II -> no fighting

3. Maelor was the heir and last trueborn son of Aegon II -> His poor sister was retarded -> Who is more important???

4. Geography for Dummies: Oldtown or Storm's End: What is nearer?

5. Willis Fell was from the Stormlands->sent to the Stormlands, Rickad Throne from the Crowlands -> sent to the Reach (to hIgh for you)

6. King's Landing was full with silverhaired bastards -> see Gaemon Palehair, Truefyre

7. The boy was torn apart -> Aegon/Gregor Clegane (did you really read the books?)

8. How many people from Bitterbrdge have ever seen the face of Maelor before Thorne entered the place?

9. Lord Ormund Hightower raided a place sworn to Rhaenyra ... possible to kill all witnesses and to support Larys distraction

10.. Varys was the only person who was friendly to Alliser Thorne in King's Lading -> You know why he was freind...

11. Rolly Duckfield claims that he is from Bitterbridge and joined the Kingsguard (Varys humor is very dark)

12. Ran/Elio has confirmed that not everthing is 100% true in his Book

13. Where was Larys Strong during the whole time?

14. Was Archmaester Gyldayn in Bitterbrdge with Maelor, with Tyland in Essos, with Larys Strong after the fall of King's Landing ...

15. Would someone send assassins like Blood&Cheese against a "dead boys"

16. Ask Ran/Elio to answer my Question about Broome and Fell ...

Do you have anything in the actual text to indicate that things are anything other than what we're told? Please provide some citations from the text to indicate that we're supposed to doubt the fact that Maelor was killed. Any sort of hint or ambiguity. Anything at all.

The World of Ice and Fire says, quite clearly and unambiguously and in no uncertain terms that Maelor was killed. It does not cast any doubt on it whatsoever nor indicate that there is any reason to take it as anything other than absolute fact. That it doesn't fit your stupid fucking pet theory doesn't make it false. It makes your theory unsubstantiated bullshit and you a fucking asshole for being such a condescending shit.

Holy shit, could you be any more of a pompous asshole?

Do you have anything in the actual text to indicate that things are anything other than what we're told? Please provide some citations from the text to indicate that we're supposed to doubt the fact that Maelor was killed. Any sort of hint or ambiguity. Anything at all.

The World of Ice and Fire says, quite clearly and unambiguously and in no uncertain terms that Maelor was killed. It does not cast any doubt on it whatsoever nor indicate that there is any reason to take it as anything other than absolute fact. That it doesn't fit your stupid fucking pet theory doesn't make it false. It makes your theory unsubstantiated bullshit and you a fucking asshole for being such a condescending shit.

Ask Elio this Question

Was it 100% Prince Maelor who was killed Bitterbridge?

I'am waiting ...

Archived