Can Myrcella and Tommon "Waters" survive ?

the storm king returns

I have a strong feeling they will die, but not because of Maggy's prophecy, I just think Tommen needs to actually die in TWoW for Aegon/Dany to ascend (plus the Lannister downfall). In regards to Maggy's prophecy, it's a long shot but it actually hasn't been confirmed that Robert has 16 bastards, so that part might not be true (I'm grasping I know), but I think 'shroud' is ambiguous enough to mean something else. I'd like Tommen, Myrcella, Cersei and Jaime to all die together, kind of like the added scene in the show with Cersei on the throne with Tommen during Battle of the Blackwater

Well, it depends.

I don't know enough about Ageon, but Daenarys doesn't seem like the type to murder innocent children. Even Lannister children.

I think it is possible or even probable that Tommen and Myrcella would get the same deal Romulus Augustulus (the last roman emperor) got. They would be stripped of title and sent to live with their remaining relatives.

If Tyrion somehow gains control of Casterly Rock, than the chances of Tommen and Myrcella surviving increases significantly.

So, the answer I come to is "maybe".

Archived