Game of Thrones Episodic Game Released

Westeros

The Wolf Among Us was a special case. And even by the end, they were back on schedule. Telltale is definitely getting better at releasing on time, its just their communication with us that needs a lot of work.

They still haven't released the second episode of TftB, and GoT Ep2 was a wreck on release.

I love Telltale games, but they definitely have release issues- whether it's not on schedule or buggy as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if GoT Ep3 is out in April, but I wouldn't plan on it, is my point. They are only slightly more reliable with schedules than GRRM. It's obvious they rushed episode 2, so I'd expect them to be more cautious with episode 3 and make sure it doesn't have as many issues.

So Episode 3 might not be in April?

It may or may not. My point is that trying to predict it will only mean you've created an imaginary release date without any real information to base it on.

The only way we would see Stannis would probably be at the Wall way at the end, if Gared is even part of the battle. I would say there's a 99.9% chance that whatever they run into in the cave next episode is Drogon.

I'm still hoping that Asher and Malcolm are members of the army Stannis hires.

Infinitely better.

Really? I'm playing Episode 1 right now and liking it. Loving these Telltale games. Will probably get TWD Season 2 next and Wolf Among Us. Being that GoT is...well Game of Thrones, it'll be hard for TWD to top it for me since i much prefer GoT over TWD.

Infinitely better.

Eh, everyone has their preferences. Personally, I like TWAU the best, then GoT, then TWD (need more of Borderlands to make a judgment).

Really? I'm playing Episode 1 right now and liking it. Loving these Telltale games. Will probably get TWD Season 2 next and Wolf Among Us. Being that GoT is...well Game of Thrones, it'll be hard for TWD to top it for me since i much prefer GoT over TWD.

Get Wolf Among Us...you won't be disappointed.

I am of the opinion that the first season of TWD is one of the finest games ever made. I don't watch the show or read the comics, but it is simply outstanding.

I am of the opinion that the first season of TWD is one of the finest games ever made. I don't watch the show or read the comics, but it is simply outstanding.

I don't read the comics, but I watch the show. I just finished Episode 2 "Starved for Help". Really liking this so far.

They'll drag it out, they have to either make this game narrow in terms of the story arc or go into making sequels

At the very least it would have to fit in with the re-ascension of Ironrath and overthrowing the Whitehills with Stannis overthrowing the Boltons at Winterfell...maybe because there comes a point where it can become spoilery, if not it means finishing it while Stannis marches on Winterfell, but we all know the Forresters are de facto Starks and Whitehills de facto Boltons etc

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! You saw this...http://ign.com/articles/2015/03/20/your-first-look-at-telltales-game-of-thrones-episode-3

Few more new screens.

Release date soon?

Crap. I bet anything I've done with Tyrion goes to doody. Gonna play it safe next time.

I imagine it'll come out early April. There seems to be a 2 month theme going on.

Archived