My crackpot Tysha theory

TyshaLives

This has probably been discussed many times.

GRRM says that we'll find out where whores go in TWOW. Logically, Tyrion will be the one to find her or at least someone related to his arc? I know that's not necessary but it still makes more sense. Or else a completely unrelated POV character will clear it up for us.

So I've got a thought. What if it's Aeron Damphair?

He was in the bowels of Casterly Rock for a good deal of time. We know he has a revelation chapter coming up. While the scream of the rusted hinge sounds like it's related to Euron, could it be related to his prison term and Tysha?

See, Tysha was last raped by Tywin's guards and Tyrion (IDK where but maybe in the Casterly Rock Area?).. Is it possible that Tywin isn't telling us the whole story or that Aeron's jail term was somewhere around that time?

I mean it could still be related to Euron too. It could be a Tysha-Aeron-Euron thing. He came to free his brother, maybe? And what if she was pregnant with Tyrion's kid? That would be a Dragon baby (because I believe in A+J=T). Euron knows things.. Maybe he can tell- King's blood and all that.

So maybe that's what helped him get the horn and go up to Valyria or something. He's probably ripped poor Tysha's tongue out.

I believe it was Jaime who said Tysha was sent to Essos, Tywin may have lied to him of course though. It's reasonable to believe that Tysha may still be in Westeros, even in the Westerlands, but has not been close to Tyrion after threats from Tywin (I don't think she'd want to see Tyrion now anyway).

As for your last lines though: I don't think a baby having Targ blood would help at all in getting to Valyria, and Tysha was a Westerlands peasant, there doesn't seem to be much racial diversity in Westeros so there is no reason to think she could be reasonably described as "Dusky".

Tysha was a Westerlands peasant, there doesn't seem to be much racial diversity in Westeros so there is no reason to think she could be reasonably described as "Dusky".

Never said she was dusky, just that she has no tongue. I don't think she's Vic's dusky woman. Euron's ripped out many tongues.

This has probably been discussed many times.

GRRM says that we'll find out where whores go in TWOW.

Did he? When? Where?

And somebody actually asked him that question?

I believe it was Jaime who said Tysha was sent to Essos, Tywin may have lied to him of course though. It's reasonable to believe that Tysha may still be in Westeros, even in the Westerlands, but has not been close to Tyrion after threats from Tywin (I don't think she'd want to see Tyrion now anyway).

I don't think anyone said Tysha was sent to Essos. It's just a wild guess. I personally think Tywin "sent" her six feet under, anything else would've been just bizarre.

Did he? When? Where?

Here.

"Hi George! I have a couple of questions. First of all, do we ever find out where do whores go?"

"Well..." he said, uncertain and hesitant to answer the question.

"Oh, I'm not really asking for the story, I just want to go there."

Everyone laughed, including Gurm, and through his high-pitched giggles he uttered a "Yes."

"Really? Oh, that's so cool, thanks! Next, what characters are you particularly sorry that they didn't make it from the books to the show?"

[...]

However, I would take it with at least a small grain of salt. First of all, it's a report from a fan. Secondly, the wording is a bit ambiguous, IMO.

Archived