Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

21 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I hope you're feeling better today, Lady o'W.

Well I didn't get to work (actually it's an internship) yesterday and on wednesday I wen't back home after two hours. Today was better though. I'm still a bit sick, but I was feeling good enough to work again. The day at the office was really nice and we did some fun stuff. Plus I have to work three hours less on Fridays :) 

Have you finally found a solution four your headaches or is it still bad? 

23 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I do have a medicine that helps. I was thinking they were maybe going away but then I was struck again yesterday, and don't feel too great today either. Once they're under better control we'll look at what's causing them.

It sounds odd, but ergonomics can lead to headaches. If they have an ergonomics review at your workplace you might want to try it. It really helped me.

3 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

It sounds odd, but ergonomics can lead to headaches. If they have an ergonomics review at your workplace you might want to try it. It really helped me.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm self-employed so I'll have to do my own ergonomics review.

On 17.2.2017 at 8:37 PM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I do have a medicine that helps. I was thinking they were maybe going away but then I was struck again yesterday, and don't feel too great today either. Once they're under better control we'll look at what's causing them.

Damn. I really hope you find a solution soon.

I'm feeling a bit better now. I'm still sick, but I should be able to work again tommorow. I just shouldn't do sports which is annoying, because I want to loose weight. 

13 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm self-employed so I'll have to do my own ergonomics review.

Are you self employed as an author or do you have another job?

BTW: You might have noticed it but I changed my username :) 

6 hours ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

Damn. I really hope you find a solution soon.

I'm feeling a bit better now. I'm still sick, but I should be able to work again tommorow. I just shouldn't do sports which is annoying, because I want to loose weight. 

Are you self employed as an author or do you have another job?

BTW: You might have noticed it but I changed my username :) 

I did notice you changed your username. Glad you're feeling a little better at least.

Self-employed as an author, but honestly have not been writing much. I'm slower than GRRM. I have circumstances that make it impossible to do otherwise at present, but there's hope of improvement in the future. Hoping to finish a humor novel this year and get it out by the holidays. 

If it weren't for the kids I probably would have another job. Then again if it weren't for the kids, I could write a lot more. Not complaining, I love them, they just take a ton out of me.

It was warmer these days, but always raining ..

Plus I have to do some interesting stuff at my internship this week.

Going back home for the week-end :) I just realise that I haven't been home for 6 weeks. Time flies this definetely felt shorter. 

Archived