Dragon Names?

DMC

So I devote a large part of my ASOIAF-obsession time to constructing successive generations of the paramount houses; extending new strongholds, Valyrian swords, council positions, and dragons as each house expands by generation. Basically, this has evolved into a 'ponderous tome' akin to what Ned reads, entailing increasingly large word files including long lists of names, dates of birth/manner of death, and marriages. It's...a very strange way for a 30 year old to spend his free time to say the least. Anyway, I am having trouble coming up with names for new dragons. I have already exhausted the list of 'historical' dragons on the wiki found here: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon - including Terrax, which to my knowledge was the only addition added by the world book.

So my question is can you provide me with more dragon names? I usually prefer a name and a title - for example Vermithor the Bronze Fury or Meleys the Red Queen - but I'll probably abandon this as I'm running out of titles. I also tend to use descriptive titles when coming up with them myself. For example - Caraxes the Colossal or Skydancer the Daring. Finally, names based on themes from specific houses and/or regions are encouraged - such as 'sky' or 'falcon' for Arryn/Vale, or 'storm' or 'fury' for Baratheon/stormlands. Any help would be much appreciated, and it's fun too!

Archived