(Spoilers All) The True King

Seeing Brianne finally have her revenge was extremely satisfactory, but I wish we did not have so much of the last 20 episodes or so attempting to present Stannis as a honorable or sympathetic man. It was only in the last two that his true (book) colors showed through beyond any reasonable doubt.

Had the show an Edric Storm, that could have been avoided. But for quite a while the show's Stannis and Davos are far more sane, reasonable and justified, at least at a casual glance, than the book characters.

Seeing Brianne finally have her revenge was extremely satisfactory, but I wish we did not have so much of the last 20 episodes or so attempting to present Stannis as a honorable or sympathetic man. It was only in the last two that his true (book) colors showed through beyond any reasonable doubt.

Had the show an Edric Storm, that could have been avoided. But for quite a while the show's Stannis and Davos are far more sane, reasonable and justified, at least at a casual glance, than the book characters.

You really hate this guy don't you?

I dont think hes dead, look back at briennes stance and swing, it just doesnt look like it a killing blow, i think briennes just left him to be king of nothing.... Bit like arya and the hound.

plus i think the D's are cheeky enough to have 2 'theyre not really dead' moments in the finale...

Archived