Davos what's going to happen to him

DemiNymph

In season 3, Melisandre tells Stannis that Davos has an important part to play in the war to come, and we definitely haven't seen what this part is.

I thought about that too... but she also said she saw Stannis' victory in the flames..maybe this was just the beginning of the battle and there is more to come, with the Northern Houses and/or Littlefinger/The Vale coming to support Stannis? Either way I feel like Melisandre is still important or else she would have been killed off (plus we have seen Rhllor magic, so there is something going on with that religion). I highly doubt that it is to resurrect Jon though. Too many people are expecting Jons return, and because D&D are dicks, he wont. If anyone's story is finished it's his. But I am very curious as to what Davos part to play in this is, I thought he would die this season to be honest,.

Davos Will: team up with wildlings, route the NW, sacrifice Thorne on Jon's funeral pyre, find theon & Sansa. Then Davos gets sent to find Rickon while Jon Targ & wildlings rally the north & route the boltons.

Davos Should: team up with wildlings, route the NW, sacrifice Mel on Jon's funeral pyre (they both hate her for burning Mance & leading Stannis & family to ruin & death) thus resurrecting AA Jon Targ, Then find theon & Sansa. After hearing from them that Rickon is alive & his location via Bran Weirnet, Jon sends Davos to find Rickon while he and the wildlings rally the north & route the boltons.

Or like DemiNymph said earlier Davos could sail for dragonglass on dragonstone and Jon can go get Rickon himself.

Archived