Sandor Clegane

As some have mentioned it's probably a technicality like back before season 1 they tried to give Emilia and Harry Valyrian purple eyes, but the

contact lens did not work. mainly because they photographed badly.

Must admit they seem to do some kind of thing with Emilia's eyes, lighting or CGI? ... to make them look kind of purple-like.

Actually, they tried to film Peter with a green and a black contact lens. Can be see n in the featurette for House Lannister in S1.

I honestly can't remember which side is described as burned in the books.

I've never bothered to check because it doesn't make a difference as far as I can see. I do remember seeing an older thread where someone claimed that in one book it said "the left side of his face" and in another it said someone (Sansa?) "walked to his left side so she wouldn't have to see his ruined face".

That person thought perhaps the first mention was a case of looking at him, seeing the damage on the right side of his face, but saying "on the left side" because it was on the left side from their point of view. That would be supported by walking to the left so as not to see damage on the right side.

Archived