Robert's Rebellion: Comprehensive Timeline

FlyingCanary

BRAN POV -page576-  Their grandfather,old Lord Rickard,had gone as well,with his son Brandonwho was fathers brother,and 200

of his best men.None had ever returned.

Well done OP.

Thank you ^^

Aaah... in response to the question (paraphrasing) 'Why does Catelyn consider Ashara a possible mother if she was at Starfall (and thus so far away)?', GRRM has specifically stated that 'Ashara was not nailed to the floor at Starfall'.

Yes, that quote is in the Chronology SSM (1040). GRRM also hints that Ashara could be in King's Landing, since she was one of Princess Elia's lady companions.

Anyway, the thing here is try to estimate the minimum time that Catelyn could think that Ned encountered Ashara in the war after they were married. To that time, add the fortnight that Ned stayed at Riverrun, at it would be the minimum distance between Robb and Jon's name days.

I'm in the middle of some corrections to fit everything better and to make everything more understandable. When I'm done, I'll make a better Google Drive Doc and post it here. Maybe I substitute the previous one.

I need your help

How sure can we be about the date of the chapter AGOT Bran II? From ASOIAF Timeline - Vandal Proof, it is placed at 08/05/298

Also, how sure can we be about the date of Rhaego's birth (aka Dany's miscarriage). Currently, I have it at 20/01/299.

Can this dates be a little later or before? And how long? (A interval with the possible dates would be appreciated).

Basically, my intervals depends on those dates. Although, I have made them wide enough to cover the vast majority of possibilities.

I'm in the middle of some corrections to fit everything better and to make everything more understandable. When I'm done, I'll make a better Google Drive Doc and post it here. Maybe I substitute the previous one.

I need your help

How sure can we be about the date of the chapter AGOT Bran II? From ASOIAF Timeline - Vandal Proof, it is placed at 08/05/298
Also, how sure can we be about the date of Rhaego's birth (aka Dany's miscarriage). Currently, I have it at 20/01/299.

Can this dates be a little later or before? And how long? (A interval with the possible dates would be appreciated).

Basically, my intervals depends on those dates. Although, I have made them wide enough to cover the vast majority of possibilities.

I would suggest discussing mistakes or issues or improvements of that timeline in the accompanying thread

Archived