NFL 2015 Week 11: the dawn of the Age of Osweiler

DanteGabriel

Either Alshon Jefferys ends the night with five TD's in a 35-70 blowout, or he ends the night with five catches in a 0-70 blowout...

Nah, but I seriously don't get why the pundits were falling over themselves to put Rodgers back on the pedestal after a night in which he completed like 45% of his passes. Lacey and the shitty Minnesota O-line won that game for the Packers. This is as good a chance to exorcise their problems as any though. A loss removes any hope of a soul from the Bears, and their defense has exceeded expectations by being merely mediocre. 

Long story short, I wouldn't bet the mortgage on this being the only good game of the day.

So Lacy is so bad that he loses the job but then he gets it back and kicks ass for 1.5 games but then fumbles like a first-time ball-carrier? 

I can't keep up with all of this.

He truly is. That gif is among my all-time favs.

Cutler%20awareness_zpsbh0owwcv.gif

I never noticed before the ref's shit-eating grin at the end. I guess they're people too.

So anyone else noticed the free rushers on basically every play? Obviously my first instinct is to scream at my lamp 'goddamit, Gase! Call a protection!', but since this is vs Green Bay @ Lambeau I'm actually gonna assume Jay's not seeing it.

Sit down in time to catch the first offensive offsides I've ever seen, and then a ridiculous tripping call. The offsides was irrefutable, I don't know what Alshon was thinking... But are you kidding me with that tripping? Really?

I find it absurd that they'll call that on the Bears while the Packers have 1 call (albeit a shitty one) against them for the whole game.

Archived