Iron Thorne changing hands

norwaywolf123

"There will be several more people taking the throne before the end."- Author George R.R. Martin

A quote by G.R.R.Martin suggestion that we have not seen the end of the fight for the iron throne.

Do you think there will be an Ironthrone or a collective seven kingdoms spanning from the Wall to Dorne again?

In some form. I think that the North "north of  the neck" and Dorne will be independant. The Vale might also become independant. But the RIverlands, Westerlands, Crownlands, Stormlands, Reach will be part of a collective kingdom. The Ironisles will be conquerod by the southron kings i think and the drowned god eradicated.

Who have sat the Iron Throne to now and who do you think will sit it in the future?

1. Aerys Targaryen 262-283 AL "Inherited the throne"

2. Robert Baratheon 283-298 AL "Conquered the throne"

3. Joffrey Baratheon 298-300 AL "Inherited from his father"

4. Tommen Baratheon 300-Now AL "Inherited from his brother

My guess from here are

5. fAegon Targaryen

6. Daenerys Targaryen

7. fAegon Targaryen

8. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Moon_of_the_Three_Kings

9. Tommen? Dany? Dany's child? Jon Snow?

Pretenders

Viserys Targaryen 283-288 AL "Dead"

Renly Baratheon 298-299 AL "Dead"

Stannis Baratheon 298-Now Al "Alive"

Euron Greyjoy 300-Now Al "Alive"

fAegon Targaryen 300-Now AL "Alive"

If we see this as foreshadowing wo would the claimants claim they have their claim from? After the purge of Bobby Bs bastards some smallfolk went about "the true heirs" so it is not unreasonable that some will try to claim the throne?

"The hedge knight Ser Perkin the Flea, a leader of the rioters, claimed that his squire, Trystane Truefyre, was a bastard son of the late Viserys I Targaryen, the father of Rhaenyra and Aegon. Perkin had previously been gathering support for the boy, and after Rhaenyra's flight, he installed Trystane in the Red Keep. "

Maybe Aerys or Rhaegar had one?

"A second pretender king was Gaemon Palehair, the four-year-old son of Essie, a whore who claimed the boy had been fathered by Aegon II. Given Aegon's philandering ways, this was not seen as improbable. Gaemon ruled from the House of Kisses atop Visenya's Hill and gathered thousands of followers. He issued a series of edicts,[1] including a declaration that females should be equal to males in matters of inheritance. Mushroom claimed these edicts were almost certainly the work of Sylvenna Sand, a Dornish whore and the paramour of Essie. "

Robert had alot of bastards maybe one survived? Or someone just says robert is the father?

" the Shepherd, a preacher, "

Lancel or the Highsparrow. I think the person who will represent the shepherd will kill all the dragons.

If Maggy the Frog's prophecy is correct (as thus far it appears to be) Myrcella will wear a crown. The most likely way this will happen is if she inherits the Iron Throne when Tommen gets his gold shroud. It is also possible she will be a 'pretender' if Aegon sits the throne after deposing Tommen.

I think AeGriff will take the throne soon. My only question is whether Tommen will survive to take it back for a short time, or be killed when AeGriff takes it. If Tommen survives AeGriff's accession, I could see him taking it back only to lose it to whomever comes after that.

11 minutes ago, Bael's Bastard said:

I think AeGriff will take the throne soon. My only question is whether Tommen will survive to take it back for a short time, or be killed when AeGriff takes it. If Tommen survives AeGriff's accession, I could see him taking it back only to lose it to whomever comes after that.

Depends maybe it is

Tommen

fAegon

Dany

fAegon

5 = Tommen+Dany's daughter

or

5 = fAegons child

or 

5= Dany's chuild?

If Tommen and Myrcella die without contest to the throne an there is no clear heir...

and with Tyrells present in King's Landing with force could they possibly install Loras as King, if Mace claims regency after Kevan's demise, in a pure power grab scenario that would likely come back and bite them. Surely there is some reason for Loras' absence from the story other than his "wounds"

Archived