Nuts to Joramun, and his horn. (Spoiler?)

Philpenn

We've seen the Night King put his hand to the ground, and cause it to break apart.  Duder did this outside the tree cave in order to create cracks/holes for the Wight army to get in.  He gets to The Wall, touches the ground, and down it comes.

If the show is going to have The Wall fall that is.  Also, I know Sam found a horn and we can speculate it's Joramun's.  Has the show ever mentioned Joramun's horn though?  Can't recall.

13 hours ago, Philpenn said:

We've seen the Night King put his hand to the ground, and cause it to break apart.  Duder did this outside the tree cave in order to create cracks/holes for the Wight army to get in.  He gets to The Wall, touches the ground, and down it comes.

If the show is going to have The Wall fall that is.  Also, I know Sam found a horn and we can speculate it's Joramun's.  Has the show ever mentioned Joramun's horn though?  Can't recall.

Nope.  Show has never mentioned any of the magical horns.  I thought Euron's was also conspicuously absent.  I agree with those that say Bran's new White Walker GPS tracker is gonna be bad news for the wall as soon as he crosses it.

Archived