Any show-only scenes you wish were canon in the novels?

I was debating whether to post this in the television show's section, but as I think this is also a question involving the books, I'll list it here. Anyway, are there any show-only scenes that you wish Martin had added in the novels? Obviously, there are spoilers below for the series up to the finale of Season 6 (although none of my choices go beyond the start of the fifth season).

Most (all?) of my choices would necessitate a new POV, or at least a bystander being able to overhear, but because most of these scenes are one-on-one moments between non-POV characters, it would obviously have been difficult. Still, I think that for all the crap that the series takes, there have been some phenomenal show-only scenes that really deserved to have been given the literary treatment.

Also, I want to limit this strictly to scenes that have no correlation in the novel, rather than having to deal with streamlined plots/character moments.

1. “You are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon . . . and you are my daughter.”

2. Tywin admonishes Joffrey in the throne room over Joffrey’s complaints about having to constantly walk to Small Council meetings in the Tower of the Hand.

3. Roose and Walder Frey talk after the Red Wedding.

4. Tywin and Oberyn speak alone in the brothel about Elia’s murder at the hands of Gregor Clegane.

5. Cersei and Robert’s talk from Season 1. Unlike the above three, this could’ve likely been given a POV from Cersei, introducing her viewpoint several novels early.

What say the rest of you?

The problem with all of those is that they would not be seen through any of our POVs. But if I had to pick, probably the Cersei/Robert stuff. Which could have been done as a flashback/memory passage in the latter books. 
There were a lot of good original scenes in those first couple seasons.. Back during better days.

Archived