Eurovision 2018: The Eurovision, here we go, the Eurovision, what a show ...

Buckwheat

Some thoughts after the Eurovision ... I hate the winning song and have no clue why anybody would vote for the chicken noises. I much preferred Italy, Ireland, Austria, even Norway and Denmark were better. Out of these, only Austria was near the top. So, a big HVALA, NE to this year's results.

Thank you for the good company in the chat, everybody. See you next year ... maybe that guy from 2015 will finally get a chance to SHOW US TEL-AVIV.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Some thoughts after the Eurovision ... I hate the winning song and have no clue why anybody would vote for the chicken noises. I much preferred Italy, Ireland, Austria, even Norway and Denmark were better. Out of these, only Austria was near the top. So, a big HVALA, NE to this year's results.

Thank you for the good company in the chat, everybody. See you next year ... maybe that guy from 2015 will finally get a chance to SHOW US TEL-AVIV.

Yes, @Buckwheat same thoughts here.  There were better songs, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Albania, Austria, Lithuania, Portugal, Estonia.....

but not this one.

And I think the lyrics are awful. They say it's about women empowerment, to do whatever you want to be (like wearing bright colours even if you are overweight, etc, that's what she said), but I completely failed to see this with that song in particular.

What happened last year with Portugal was something very unusual I guess.

I had a nice time in the chat with you all, though :D

Archived