will sandor be the one who saves margaery tyrell

goldenlion

I found this and I am interested in the idea that sandor will save margery https://madeinmyr.wordpress.com/2015/06/13/margaery-tyrell-on-trial-thoughts/

“I have had the selfsame thought, Your Grace. Just as Maegor the Cruel once took the swords from the Faith, so Jaehaerys the Conciliator deprived us of the scales of judgment. Yet who is truly fit to judge a queen, save the Seven Above and the godsworn below? A sacred court of seven judges shall sit upon this case. Three shall be of your female sex. A maiden, a mother, and a crone. Who could be more suited to judge the wickedness of women?” (FfC Cersei X)

One judge for each of the Seven. This will not be some simple, staid, businesslike inquiry. The High Sparrow is clearly planning a showy religious spectacle to herald the return of sword and scales to the Faithful. The seven judges will be chosen for their resemblance, and their ability to channel, the Seven Aspects of the One God. For these roles the Faith will want people who are impressive, people who can create a vivid sense that for this seminal event the Seven Heavens have come down to earth. This will be an extremely demanding performance and therefore the Sparrows will not just pick anyone. They will take their time and look far afield to find the perfect candidates, and they will do so without any consideration for the traditional hierarchy.

Presumably three of the four male judges will represent the Father, the Warrior, and the Smith. The Father will probably be represented by the High Sparrow himself; he has the look, countenance and experience, as well as a direct interest in the proceedings (alternatively he will be represented by one of his trusted lieutenants). The Warrior will undoubtedly be represented by a powerful knight of the Warrior’s Sons, perhaps Ser Theodan the True, their first member and commander. The Smith might find his envoy in some random, pious, hardworking sparrow particularly skilled in the arts of smithing or masonry.

One wonders what sort of man the Faith will pick to represent the terrifying Stranger, i.e. Death, who is usually left out of songs and prayers. If the Father has a septon, the Warrior a holy knight, and the Smith a craftsmen, then it can be reasonably inferred that the Faith will select from amongst its ranks a grave digger or someone who survived a near death experience. Perhaps it will be a man who lived his life very close to death and then one day found himself on the edge, where he experienced a spiritual rebirth, and afterwards took to silently digging graves for the fallen. Who’s to say? Presumably his face will be concealed beneath a hooded mantle, same as the god, so no one will know who he is. He could be anyone, a complete unknown or a person once infamous.

Thus conclude our thoughts. On the whole we think there is good reason to be pessimistic about Margaery’s fate. When everything is laid out, the odds against the little queen being found innocent seem overwhelming. The leader of the Faith is hostile, the majority of his judges unsympathetic or out for blood, the prosecution’s witnesses formidable, and the political situation worsening. But the girl is not dead yet, and the trial that threatens her could also be what summons forth her eventual salvation. There is a man digging graves that has already tried and failed to protect three innocent girls. While the chivalry of Westeros looks on helplessly, perhaps he will find it within himself to be the hero he’s always wanted to be.

and sandors horse was  named stranger

Even though I don't see things happening the way that writer did, it was an interesting read. But what does it have to do with the Hound? 

I have a feeling the fact that Randyll Tarly holds Margaery is significant. I think he is about to stab the Tyrells in the back and side with fAegon. If that happened, I suspect Margaery is in a world of trouble as her trial may devolve into a sham all around fAegon gaining the support of the Faith.

32 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I haven't read the link. I have asked this question before. How does martin move Sandor off the Quite Isle? Did the link address that?

@Clegane'sPup  yes sandor will be brought in to be the judge who represents the stranger ( which is fitting since he named his horse stranger)

“I have had the selfsame thought, Your Grace. Just as Maegor the Cruel once took the swords from the Faith, so Jaehaerys the Conciliator deprived us of the scales of judgment. Yet who is truly fit to judge a queen, save the Seven Above and the godsworn below? A sacred court of seven judges shall sit upon this case. Three shall be of your female sex. A maiden, a mother, and a crone. Who could be more suited to judge the wickedness of women?” (FfC Cersei X)

One judge for each of the Seven. This will not be some simple, staid, businesslike inquiry. The High Sparrow is clearly planning a showy religious spectacle to herald the return of sword and scales to the Faithful. The seven judges will be chosen for their resemblance, and their ability to channel, the Seven Aspects of the One God. For these roles the Faith will want people who are impressive, people who can create a vivid sense that for this seminal event the Seven Heavens have come down to earth. This will be an extremely demanding performance and therefore the Sparrows will not just pick anyone. They will take their time and look far afield to find the perfect candidates, and they will do so without any consideration for the traditional hierarchy.

Presumably three of the four male judges will represent the Father, the Warrior, and the Smith. The Father will probably be represented by the High Sparrow himself; he has the look, countenance and experience, as well as a direct interest in the proceedings (alternatively he will be represented by one of his trusted lieutenants). The Warrior will undoubtedly be represented by a powerful knight of the Warrior’s Sons, perhaps Ser Theodan the True, their first member and commander. The Smith might find his envoy in some random, pious, hardworking sparrow particularly skilled in the arts of smithing or masonry.

One wonders what sort of man the Faith will pick to represent the terrifying Stranger, i.e. Death, who is usually left out of songs and prayers. If the Father has a septon, the Warrior a holy knight, and the Smith a craftsmen, then it can be reasonably inferred that the Faith will select from amongst its ranks a grave digger or someone who survived a near death experience. Perhaps it will be a man who lived his life very close to death and then one day found himself on the edge, where he experienced a spiritual rebirth, and afterwards took to silently digging graves for the fallen. Who’s to say? Presumably his face will be concealed beneath a hooded mantle, same as the god, so no one will know who he is. He could be anyone, a complete unknown or a person once infamous.

Thus conclude our thoughts. On the whole we think there is good reason to be pessimistic about Margaery’s fate. When everything is laid out, the odds against the little queen being found innocent seem overwhelming. The leader of the Faith is hostile, the majority of his judges unsympathetic or out for blood, the prosecution’s witnesses formidable, and the political situation worsening. But the girl is not dead yet, and the trial that threatens her could also be what summons forth her eventual salvation. There is a man digging graves that has already tried and failed to protect three innocent girls. While the chivalry of Westeros looks on helplessly, perhaps he will find it within himself to be the hero he’s always wanted to be.

5 minutes ago, goldenlion said:

@Clegane'sPup  yes sandor will be brought in to be the judge who represents the stranger ( which is fitting since he named his horse stranger)

Cool, At least the material gives posters something to respond to. Except it does not address how martin gets the Hound off the Quiet Isle.

Keep in mind Sandor is a fugitive. Someone has been killing folks while wearing his helm. People jump to conclusions. Hound helm must mean Sandor doing the killings.

Archived