robert strong will kill Faegon)

goldenlion

22 minutes ago, Chisa said:

Just to clear it up.  After having a conversation with you, I feel like I speak Spanish rather than English. You're constantly contradicting yourself. 

But that's beside the topic. I think DoD with the Aegon is very much possible. Also, I don't think Dany would instantly decide that Jon deserves a dragon simply because he cannot claim the IT. Also, she may not believe either claims. And as of now, (for now)  Jon is dead so Aegon seems a better contender for DoD. Plus Dany might have internal conflicts on the whole Aegon issue. He may be fake. He may not be. 

And that's still out of topic. I firmly believe Robert Strong will not kill YG. And if that happens, it will be very unsatisfying. At least imo. And there is no ground work for that possibility. 

P.s. sorry,  not interested in trolling you. 

I've re-read what I written and find no basis for me contradicting myself. I just don't see how you can come to that conclusion.

The problem I see with Aegon is that I don't see how he gets the dragon and to me, if there are not dragons on both sides then I can't imagine it as a new dance. But we'll see how it goes.

I'm happy you don't want to troll me. Its a lively discussion on these forums and any big forum has its share of trolls, both good and bad ones.

Archived