Why Dany didn't ask for other houses support?

5 hours ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

We only see Jorah and a few very FEW dothraki coming back. We see grey worm closing the passage with the insullied still in front of the trenches. It's inconceivable that Dany lost only 50%. The North army could've lost 50% summing all the northern houses without counting Dany's force. But half of the dothraki? Bs. Half the insullied? Bs.

Exactly...it is LITERALLY inconceivable....even if they didn't die on the initial assault (which is CERTAINLY what the producers intended to convey), they were cut off from retreat AFTER the Unsullied closed ranks. They would have been stranded out in the open against wave after wave of undead. They were toast. 

4 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

Reveal hidden contents

We may get to see this Prince.    An actor for Season 8 that we haven't seen yet has a 'royal role'.  He may be this Prince of Dorne.  If so, then we will find out his name when he appears.

I don't deny this (I don't read and look for spoilers...with 2 episodes left I figure who cares I will know all in 2 weeks), but LITERALLY no foreshadowing and no word of this ever happening. I'm going to die laugh when this dude is like 18 or 20.....like this guy literally grew up in a few seasons to adulthood without a single word of his existence and when Dany finally marches on KL, boom there he is.....GTFO D&D. HACKS

Archived