Best of the Night's Watch and the Wildlings?

Leonardo

I'm making a game/map for Starcraft 2(there are several based on the books there; Storm of Swords, Clash of Kings). It's going to have 6 different players/factions. One for each of the main castles on the wall, two as Thenn/Mance, and then one as the Others. Compiling a list of the best swords/commanders on the wall and north of it as of the beginning of the novels, just after Jon Snow has joined, before Benjen Stark is lost beyond the wall. 

Qhorin commands the Shadow Tower; who else is there with him? At Eastwatch? I think I have Castle Black pretty fleshed out. Denys Mallister, Jaremy Rykker, Benjen Stark... No shortage there. Mance's faction should be pretty easy to flesh out as well; Ygritte, Tormund, Rattleshirt, Mance himself, Orell, Varamyr. The Thenns will have Mag the Mighty, Styr, and Sigorn. Probably one more as well but I'll need to do more research.

Thought I'd get input from fellow diehards :)

On 4/24/2021 at 2:16 AM, Leonardo said:

Qhorin commands the Shadow Tower; who else is there with him?

Denys Mallister commands the Shadow Tower, Qhorin is one of his right hand men.

The Thenns will have Mag the Mighty, Styr, and Sigorn. Probably one more as well but I'll need to do more research.

Seems unfair to give the Thenns a giant.

At Eastwatch?

You’ve got Cotter Pyke as the commander. Alliser Thorne was sent to Eastwatch by Jeor Mormont, so you can put him there too. And don’t forget Iron Emmett.

Archived