Which year was Lorath re-inhabited after the Scouring of Lorath?

In The World of Ice & Fire, it states that "when men at last returned to the isles to live, they were men from Valyria itself. Thirteen hundred and twenty-two years before the Doom, a sect of religious dissidents left the Freehold to establish a temple upon Lorath’s main isle." 

The doom of Valyria was 102BC, which means 102+1322 = 1424BC? But the wiki (both the Lorath page and Timeline page) says 1436BC. What am I missing here?

Edited by Fungi of Yi Ti

I believe this arises from an ambiguity in The World of Ice and Fire, specifically on page 31. There it states "Twelve years before the Doom of Valyria (114 BC), Aenar Targaryen sold his holdings, etc."

So far as I know this is the only specific dating of the Doom (TWoIaF is generally light on specific dates; the two mentioned here are stark exceptions for the Essosi history). The wiki tends only to references the source text (sometimes chapter) which isn't really all that helpful in identifying these things.

So it's possible to read this as the Doom being in 114, or Aenar leaving in 114 twelve years before the Doom. The author of the Doom page and the authors of the Lorath and Timeline pages seem to have read it differently, resulting in the conflicting information across pages. Personally, I also read it as meaning the Doom was in 114 BC and that therefore Lorath's resettlement was in 1436 BC (although I screwed up my calculation and said 1426 in that post instead), so I favour the Lorath/timeline version, but I can see the argument for the alternative.

Edited by Alester Florent