Redesign, Redesign, REDESIGN

Tell me your thoughts on how the books, show, and various artworks portrayed the various castles and how you would redesign them. I would like to hang the skeleton of Balerion the Black Dread from the ceiling of the throne room in the red keep with some other dragon skeletons surrounding the throne. Not just skulls, FULL ON SKELETONS. Maybe a temple to the gods of Valyria which the Targaryens worshipped on Dragonstone.

There's a video on YouTube with a very nice, detailed description of what Winterfell should actually look like according to the books.

2 hours ago, Aebram said:

There's a video on YouTube with a very nice, detailed description of what Winterfell should actually look like according to the books.

I watched it long ago, but thank you anyways! I’m more interested in hearing what YOU would change all over the god damn continent.

15 hours ago, KingoftheRiversandtheHills said:

Maybe a temple to the gods of Valyria which the Targaryens worshipped on Dragonstone.

That's a good addition. Honestly, their lack of interest in their old religion would be an interesting discussion in and of itself.

I'd like to mention The Arbor seat. As of now, we have no info of their castle, right? In my mind, The Arbor is basically Italy, so I usually picture something like the Castle Miramare, only much larger of course. Surrounded by cypress trees and vineyards. Or, if it's elevated, something like the Aragonese Castle.