Arisia 2008

Alchemist

I'll probably go, cause I need a con, weird or not. :D

Well, any of us who are going should at least coordinate meeting for dinner at some point. The con is being held at an even less convenient location than Boskone, but apparently there will be shuttles running between the hotel and both Central and Kendall Squares during mealtime (the hotel restaurant is both expensive and awful - I had to eat there for a work function once). So we will have the opportunity to ride in an overcrowded enclosed space with all the best that New England fandom has to offer! At least they won't be taking off their shoes, like at the Japan Worldcon.

Not that we need to make plans now, of course, over a month in advance. :)

You know you want to go, Yagathai.

Well, any of us who are going should at least coordinate meeting for dinner at some point. The con is being held at an even less convenient location than Boskone, but apparently there will be shuttles running between the hotel and both Central and Kendall Squares during mealtime (the hotel restaurant is both expensive and awful - I had to eat there for a work function once). So we will have the opportunity to ride in an overcrowded enclosed space with all the best that New England fandom has to offer! At least they won't be taking off their shoes, like at the Japan Worldcon.

Not that we need to make plans now, of course, over a month in advance. :)

You know you want to go, Yagathai.

Cambridge is right in the middle of the proposed Pizza Crawl....I think we need to get GRRM jealous...

Archived