AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

Bullshit. You come in, saying that you are suspicious of Prester, yet you want him alive. YET you say NOTHING about me. You just vote.

Anytime someone says "oh I'll say more tomorrow", is pissing me off.

You have a problem with my play, address me. At least tell me while you are voting for me, because that vote was bullshit and you know it.

"I'm very suspicous of Prester but I want him alive so I'll vote another option I'm not going to talk about."

That screams FM. The only reason I think you are not is the Prester situation.

Right now, any case (or even thoughts) on anyone but me or you is wasted, and may be altered by the night kill (or lack of) and CF result. "I'll say more tomorrow" seems a fair enough stance right now, seeing as a case on anyone but me or you won't change this lynch one bit. One of us has to go, no-one else will get so much as 4 votes right now, let alone 8.

huh? Me and Prester were at 6 votes. If he thought Prester was suspicious, he'd be the deciding vote. How is that being in the same boat?

for the necessity of 8 votes, I will consider Ambrose.

For the necessity of 8 votes, I will vote Prester. Make sense?

I will not deny that I personally do not have extremely strong convictions towards you. I suspect Prester, but want him alive tomorrow. You, on the other hand, have done nothing to dissuade me from my decision. I have seen what has been said about you, and your rebuttals have not had the impact of the attacks against you. You've done quite a few things that tick my suspicion. Even in the above post, you are misrepresenting my opinion and twisting my words, when there's no necessity for that. We're down to the wire, and it's unfortunate, but someone needs to go, and I'd rather it be you.

I want reasoning, and I did miss this post at first. However, do you see where I'm coming from here? You have been suspicious of Prester ALL this time. ALL this time. It gets to the point of 6 v 6, and you unvote your suspicion NOW. NOW. Of all times. Magically you want to give him another day.

See where the hypocricy is in this statement?

Right now, any case (or even thoughts) on anyone but me or you is wasted, and may be altered by the night kill (or lack of) and CF result. "I'll say more tomorrow" seems a fair enough stance right now, seeing as a case on anyone but me or you won't change this lynch one bit. One of us has to go, no-one else will get so much as 4 votes right now, let alone 8.

You are bias to the situatino because it saves your ass. You have this attitude about you I don't like. He gives NO reasoning what changed his mind. Frankly, that's FM behavior. And I want answers. At least if I go down as an Innocent, his deciding vote can be linked to it later.

You are telling me that this additional time that we still had to lynch me or you, without looking at other candidates, hell, even looking at the people you are changing your vote to?

I want reasoning, and I did miss this post at first. However, do you see where I'm coming from here? You have been suspicious of Prester ALL this time. ALL this time. It gets to the point of 6 v 6, and you unvote your suspicion NOW. NOW. Of all times. Magically you want to give him another day.

See where the hypocricy is in this statement?

I haven't posted in several pages and over a day. I apologize for that. I read what I missed, and my opinion reflects what I missed. Am I not allowed to consider things that have changed since almost four days ago?

I haven't posted in several pages and over a day. I apologize for that. I read what I missed, and my opinion reflects what I missed. Am I not allowed to consider things that have changed since almost four days ago?

Please point it out to me. Maybe I missed it. WHAT specifically did he do to change your mind so dramatically at this point?

Please point it out to me. Maybe I missed it. WHAT specifically did he do to change your mind so dramatically at this point?

It's not a dramatic change. I still suspect him, but because his post history has made me look closer at my own suspicion of him, I wish to see more of him tomorrow.

I know you're flustered because you're on the way to a lynch, but honestly, potshots and melodramatic demands for information at whoever comes in to vote you are not helping your case.

You are bias to the situatino because it saves your ass.

I have quite clearly stated that if anyone finds you to be more innocent than me based purely on your own innocence not my guilt, that's a perfectly good reason to vote me too. Right now people have to have their mind made up about one of us, not both. If one seems innocent, the other goes by default. If we swing to 7-5 in your favour, all without reasoning, that's just as fair and honest.

and it hasn't saved my ass yet. Infact, every time i argue the point with you i drag my arse closer to the fire... But i just can't stand this "why are you voting for me without a full case" bullshit so close to a deadline. Almost like you'd like to drag this on into the night...

It's not a dramatic change. I still suspect him, but because his post history has made me look closer at my own suspicion of him, I wish to see more of him tomorrow.

I know you're flustered because you're on the way to a lynch, but honestly, potshots and melodramatic demands for information at whoever comes in to vote you are not helping your case.

You. Keep. On. Avoiding. The. Question.

Point it out. I want specifics. At this point, I'll probably be lynched. However, I'm doing what I think is right. You need to provide the reasoning to keep Prester alive because I think Prester is FM, and I want people to see the dramatic change at this stage. Providing reasonign specifically on what made you change sides is what I want. Maybe it was his defense. Maybe it was his reasoning. I don't care. Just point out what.

How is asking for information making me look bad?

Point it out. I want specifics. At this point, I'll probably be lynched. However, I'm doing what I think is right. You need to provide the reasoning to keep Prester alive because I think Prester is FM, and I want people to see the dramatic change at this stage. Providing reasonign specifically on what made you change sides is what I want. Maybe it was his defense. Maybe it was his reasoning. I don't care. Just point out what.

It was his defense, it was his reasoning, it was nonrelated things he has posted in the meantime. The more he posts, the more information I have to look at about him. I have a differing opinion now than almost three days ago. SORRY FOR THAT. I am no longer arguing this point, because no matter what I say you will continue to demand explanations upon explanations. I think I have made my opinion clear.

No offense, but I'm really getting sick of this.

Specifically, I really don't like the fact that once again, despite all the extra time given, that people keep on going "oh, I don't have a problem with Prester anymore...". If you have a problem with my play, point it out. Go ahead, I'd love to hear it. But everyone keeps on pointing NOT at Prester, and thus are pointing at me at the process.

I have quite clearly stated that if anyone finds you to be more innocent than me based purely on your own innocence not my guilt, that's a perfectly good reason to vote me too. Right now people have to have their mind made up about one of us, not both. If one seems innocent, the other goes by default. If we swing to 7-5 in your favour, all without reasoning, that's just as fair and honest.

and it hasn't saved my ass yet. Infact, every time i argue the point with you i drag my arse closer to the fire... But i just can't stand this "why are you voting for me without a full case" bullshit so close to a deadline. Almost like you'd like to drag this on into the night...

People used that argument last night. There was plently of time to look at the cases of both and other people. There was plenty of time. Do you see why I'm angry here? I'm being lynched more for the fact that I'm not a player, not because of my actions. Several people pointed out my actions as why they voted me, I have NO problem with that. I do have a problem with people getting away with switching their vote because it's not you, because it does not say anything about what reasons they did it for. If they voted for someone else other then you, it's the same deal.

Do you understand where I'm coming from here?

People used that argument last night. There was plently of time to look at the cases of both and other people. There was plenty of time. Do you see why I'm angry here? I'm being lynched more for the fact that I'm not a player, not because of my actions. Several people pointed out my actions as why they voted me, I have NO problem with that. I do have a problem with people getting away with switching their vote because it's not you, because it does not say anything about what reasons they did it for. If they voted for someone else other then you, it's the same deal.

Do you understand where I'm coming from here?

No. I don't. Mainly because I don't feel we "had time" at any point. We had 2 hours left. then 4, as we were given bonus time. Then a few more still, becauseof more bonus time, but throughout, there were large totally dead periods. We haven't had a solid stretch of active time in which cases could be made, gather support and go through. We have two viable lynches. We haven't had a viable time to create a new viable lynch. Simple as that really.

It was his defense, it was his reasoning, it was nonrelated things he has posted in the meantime. The more he posts, the more information I have to look at about him. I have a differing opinion now than almost three days ago. SORRY FOR THAT. I am no longer arguing this point, because no matter what I say you will continue to demand explanations upon explanations. I think I have made my opinion clear.

Ok, someone besides Elesham and Prester, am I in the wrong here? I mean, you say defense you say reasoning, what are the specifics? Am I crazy for asking that? I mean, Last time I checked, Mafia was about reasoning and suspicions. Maybe I've been told wrong.

No. I don't. Mainly because I don't feel we "had time" at any point. We had 2 hours left. then 4, as we were given bonus time. Then a few more still, becauseof more bonus time, but throughout, there were large totally dead periods. We haven't had a solid stretch of active time in which cases could be made, gather support and go through. We have two viable lynches. We haven't had a viable time to create a new viable lynch. Simple as that really.

Ok, now you see, an actual reasonable argument, and something I can see. Alright. But let me ask you something, do you think your playstyle dramatically changed in the last 24 hours?

Ok, someone besides Elesham and Prester, am I in the wrong here? I mean, you say defense you say reasoning, what are the specifics? Am I crazy for asking that? I mean, Last time I checked, Mafia was about reasoning and suspicions. Maybe I've been told wrong.

Last time i checked, Mafia was about winning. For team innocent, it's about doing whatever seems to offer the best chance of a win. Reasoning and suspicions are part and parcel of it, sure, as they are powerful tools. However, they aren't "what Mafia's about".

If a game can be won without either, it's still a valid game and a valid win.

Last time i checked, Mafia was about winning. For team innocent, it's about doing whatever seems to offer the best chance of a win. Reasoning and suspicions are part and parcel of it, sure, as they are powerful tools. However, they aren't "what Mafia's about".

If a game can be won without either, it's still a valid game and a valid win.

You win by establishing connections, and pointing out play of FM.

You also didn't answer my question.

Ok, now you see, an actual reasonable argument, and something I can see. Alright. But let me ask you something, do you think your playstyle dramatically changed in the last 24 hours?

No. My playstyle is just that, my playstyle. It has, to the best of my knowledge, been the same throughout.

However, perhaps it's the fact that it's the same when focused on someone else as it is when focused on you is what made Elesham change his mind on me? doesn't require a change in my playstyle to change how people view it.

You win by establishing connections, and pointing out play of FM.

You also didn't answer my question.

You win by eliminating all Mafia members.

And it's called a cross post. It happens. I replied to one post, as i was wording that post, you posted another, which, you may notice, i replied to straight after, cross-posted with this post. :-)

edit: Note: "This post" being yours, which this replies to, not literally this post. It's impossible to cross post with oneself :-p

No. My playstyle is just that, my playstyle. It has, to the best of my knowledge, been the same throughout.

However, perhaps it's the fact that it's the same when focused on someone else as it is when focused on you is what made Elesham change his mind on me? doesn't require a change in my playstyle to change how people view it.

And hence my point. He did not say anything about me, he was suspicious of you the entire time. The ENTIRE time. You did nothing different. And yet, he's reasoning his change of vote that you've done something that changed his mind.

Archived