AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1341464' date='May 4 2008, 12.14']What do you mean by this? I trust three players, two of which you seem to trust also. We disagree only about Coldwater, who has given us nothing, yes, but it isn't equal guilt.[/quote]
Yeah..you trust Coldwater because he voted Royce. Which was clearly by accident. And in general, somebody who apologises for being a crap player with every move he makes is not that trust-inspiring in my book. What about Swyft? Any opinions?
[quote]If you weren't guilty, I'd say you are very tunnel-visioned now. You look at last lynch only and suspect only those who voted on you. And this isn't the way how you usually play.
Yeah, Yarwyck was probably guilty, but doesn't make your alibi. If you help us to get rid of other team, thanks, but now it's time to go.[/quote]
My vote prevision has nothing to do with suspicions, just what I think will happen, based on past experience.
What, please, is the way I usually play? As innocent or as FM?
[quote]People, I am [i]not[/i] a symp. Don't think in standard way. It's three-sided game. In three-sided game, a symp shouldn't counter real finder when opposite team is still active. It makes no sense. Why should I care about lynching or not lynchhing Yarwyck if I was guilty? Why should I care about lynching fully used finder? What I tried to gain?[/quote]
Have a glass of wine.
[quote]And, about Dondarrion. Is his power losed now, after he failed to vote yesterday? Or did he lie about conditions?[/quote]

Dondarrion has about an hour to live if he doesn't show up again soon...

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341334' date='May 3 2008, 23.42']Halo, why did you grant immunity to Kat today (well .... she would have been immune if she wasn't a pile of cinders :()[/quote]

Because I forgot to send in my PM and was forced to make a quick decision :P

[i]I won't be around at all today, sorry. You can either wait for me to get back or charge on without me... I should be back around 11 pm tonight.[/i]

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341514' date='May 4 2008, 08.48']Yeah..you trust Coldwater because he voted Royce. Which was clearly by accident. And in general, somebody who apologises for being a crap player with every move he makes is not that trust-inspiring in my book.[/quote]I trust Coldwater for same reasons I trust Halo. They both are their usual selves. Do you find Halo useful in this game?
[quote]What about Swyft? Any opinions?[/quote]I can see Swyft as your partner who defended Royce in order to distance from you. I don't object lynching her... after you.
[quote]What, please, is the way I usually play? As innocent or as FM?[/quote]As innocent, you tend to trust people who suspect you and suspect those who trust you. In current game, it's quite the contrary. I don't remember well how you play as a killer, it was too rare and too long before.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1341464' date='May 4 2008, 06.14']And, about Dondarrion. Is his power losed now, after he failed to vote yesterday? Or did he lie about conditions?[/quote]

I just got back and skimmed through the thread. I'll respond to other stuff once I get settled but I wanted to get this out of the way.

On even days, I only have one vote. I do not have to cast the vote, I just get one. So once I do cast that vote, that's it, no more for Mr. Dondarrion. It's the odd days where I have to cast a certain amount of votes and always have one on someone.

[b]Bracken[/b]

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1341580' date='May 4 2008, 10.57']On even days, I only have one vote. I do not have to cast the vote, I just get one. So once I do cast that vote, that's it, no more for Mr. Dondarrion. It's the odd days where I have to cast a certain amount of votes and always have one on someone.

[b]Bracken[/b][/quote]I suppose we shouldn't expect an explanation because it isn't a serious vote?

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1341116' date='May 3 2008, 19.24']Don't look at me, I just got back. BTW Iron Man is not quite as bad as I thought it would be... I almost actually enjoyed it :P[/quote]

I enjoyed it immensly.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341123' date='May 3 2008, 19.44']Halo, you didn't get the joke :P
It's just a very harmless cat in the pic. Honest.

The only way Kat and Gert can be evil is if they're paired symps. Or Kat could be an FM allowed to talk to the symp.

I do see a stalemate coming... all current voters are unlikely to shift, Dondarrion can't decide and nobody knows where Bracken is...
If you're not out of action, I'd appreciate a bit of help tomorrow, if you know what I mean.[/quote]

I can't decide? Give me a break. I was gone all day, I had one single vote and we had a finder claim. I'm sorry that I wasn't around and that I wasn't going to put down a vote just for the sake of voting. If I was here, I would have voted. I would have participated in the discussion and made my decision based on that. Because I wasn't, I had no chance to think, no chance to probe and as a result, I didn't feel comfortable making a decision on so little information when everyone else was going to discuss it the rest of the day. If you have a problem with that, lynch me. But I'm getting tired of these pot shots at me.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341157' date='May 3 2008, 20.37']Alright guys.
It's 2.30 am, and I'm going to bed now.

Innocents, take your decision carefully. Don't believe the one who shouts loudest. Look beyond the surface, at cases and arguments. Please.

Good night.

*cue numerous people showing up and spamming the thread about 30 seconds after I post this...*[/quote]

The very next post, you say take your decision carefully. So explain that one to me. I'm supposed to rush to my decision based on very little information just for the sake of making a decision hours before the end of the day while everyone else should take their decision lightly after they have more information. Great call Aly. Way to be consistent.

So annoying.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341170' date='May 3 2008, 21.00']Coldwater .... :o

And I'm also very upset with Dondarrion for not laying down a vote when he knows he's gonna be gone for a while.

Swyft, while frustrating, I can see more. Well, mainly because I don't trust her.

We need a lynch. We need one, I know, but I can't budge from Yarwyck. I'd rather have Coldwater alive as my suspicions of him nosedived than lynch him. Sort of. I'd still like to lynch him for being perplexing as f@ck.[/quote]

Read above. If you want to chastise me for not making my one and only vote on so little information then go ahead. Kat wanted to lynch me just because I'm Dondarrion so by all means, follow her path. You can use the fact that I didn't vote as an excuse.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341313' date='May 3 2008, 23.17']I am still up for lynching one of either Swyft, Dondarrion or Bracken. I am kind of leaning towards Dondarrion as he has done an excellent job of blending into the woodworks.[/quote]

Then vote me. I mean, I'm doing such a great job of blending into the woodworks that everyone seems to have me on their list because they trust everyone else. There isn't a case on why I'm guilty, there is just a process of elimination. So, lets take me out of the equation since I'm going to be a detriment to the innocents anyway by just playing the game.

Mullendore, explain to me why you voted for Yarwyck. Was it to prove you weren't a symp? You claimed finder and then you voted to lynch off the person who was fingered by the person you counter-claimed. There is no logic to that.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1340963' date='May 3 2008, 15.54']Look, a girl with a cock!

(Sorry)
[url="http://www.lolcats.com/view/674/"]relax[/url][/quote]
UnTarbeck????????

Anyhow, my vote's back on [b]Garner[/b], because my opinion hasn't changed much since yesterday.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1341591' date='May 4 2008, 11.25']Mullendore, explain to me why you voted for Yarwyck. Was it to prove you weren't a symp? You claimed finder and then you voted to lynch off the person who was fingered by the person you counter-claimed. There is no logic to that.[/quote]At that moment, it was Yarwyck or nobody. So what should I do? Let no lynch through? People, it is [i]three-sided game[/i]. Don't try to play it as two-sided.
If it was two-sided, I'll never vote for Garner's aim. But in three-sided, it was decent chance that Yarwyvk was as guilty as Garner.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1341598' date='May 4 2008, 11.37']At that moment, it was Yarwyck or nobody. So what should I do? Let no lynch through? People, it is [i]three-sided game[/i]. Don't try to play it as two-sided.
If it was two-sided, I'll never vote for Garner's aim. But in three-sided, it was decent chance that Yarwyvk was as guilty as Garner.[/quote]

Fair enough. That makes sense.

So the bottom line is that one of you is guilty. I doubt WJ put 2 finder roles in the game with a combined 5 investigations. That'd be ridiculous, especially with the CF and my limited role.

The problem is, you've both been consistent. That doesn't mean anything, it just makes figuring out who's lying a lot harder. You got a guilty and went after Footly/Sars. Aly got a guilty on Royce and went after him the next day. I hate her N2 selection and I don't understand how she really chose Yarwyck so that's a point against her in my view. But still, she's been consistent with going after targets that she went after in game.

Fuck. With 8 players left and the potential for 2 NKs a night, if we lynch both of you over the next 2 days, we'd be in a really shitty position.

[b]
Swyft[/b]

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1341606' date='May 4 2008, 11.45']Fuck. With 8 players left and the potential for 2 NKs a night, if we lynch both of you over the next 2 days, we'd be in a really shitty position.[/quote]
Was I blind, or was there only one NK tonight?

If you believe Malc, I'd take that Footly was the last FM on one of the teams. If you believe Garner, I'd take that Yarwyck was the last FM on one of the teams.

You can gamble on a guard too, but if there is a guard and they used their action last night, it may be time for a reveal since there's a damn good chance that they guarded a lone FM. We know for sure that we have no heals left, after all.

[quote name='House Swyft' post='1341608' date='May 4 2008, 11.51']Was I blind, or was there only one NK tonight?

If you believe Malc, I'd take that Footly was the last FM on one of the teams. If you believe Garner, I'd take that Yarwyck was the last FM on one of the teams.

You can gamble on a guard too, but if there is a guard and they used their action last night, it may be time for a reveal since there's a damn good chance that they guarded a lone FM. We know for sure that we have no heals left, after all.[/quote]

I said the potential. That means that it's entirely possible that both teams killed Kat. I'm assuming the worst at this point.

[quote name='House Swyft' post='1341595' date='May 4 2008, 17.33']Anyhow, my vote's back on [b]Garner[/b], because my opinion hasn't changed much since yesterday.[/quote]

*whispers* thanks partner. But we have to be careful now. I think Mulc found out about us.

UnDon, oversentsitive much? I don't think I pressured you to vote (although some people might have voiced their disappointment at you not voting) and it's not my fault if you don't have enough time to play. So calm down. :cheers:

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341569' date='May 4 2008, 09.28']Coldy...(hope springs eternal, I know, but..) why don't you like unDon?[/quote]

Not dislike, just distrust...not sure over the information they've given, and I've not lost the distrust since then.

I still don't altogether trust you either, Garner. But I'm less sure than yesterday. Kat's death threw me a bit.

There's not a great deal of difference from yesterday in terms of trust and mistrust.

Out of the people that others find dubious - Yarwyck, Swyft, Mullendore - I'm most willing to lynch Swyft. This being based on me mistrusting Yarwyck less than Garner before, not really having a view of guilty Mullendore, leaving Swyft as most untrustworthy IMO.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341614' date='May 4 2008, 11.56']*whispers* thanks partner. But we have to be careful now. I think Mulc found out about us.

UnDon, oversentsitive much? I don't think I pressured you to vote (although some people might have voiced their disappointment at you not voting) and it's not my fault if you don't have enough time to play. So calm down. :cheers:[/quote]

It's tiring. I'm sorry I had a birthday. I'll try not to have one next game just so I can vote uninformed for you.

Seriously, you're really annoying the hell out of me.

Archived