Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366651' date='May 22 2008, 22.04']How is it possible for the cult to not be dead? Grandison declared me innocent (so I am clearly not cult, contrary to what Hunter wanted you to believe). I guarded Tarbeck night 1. Tarbeck was cult. Therefore, Tarbeck had to be the OC. And he couldn't have converted on night 1. He was lynched day 2, and never got any other opportunity to convert.

The cult has to be dead.[/quote]

That's right. :thumbsup:

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366678' date='May 22 2008, 15.13']Says who?[/quote]

Like I said before, my impression of the CF we were given is that it reveals cult or not cult.

Really, the mods should clarify this. We don't need to know everything about the game, but we certainly do need to know the rules that define the CF we have been given.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1366653' date='May 22 2008, 16.04']*Smacks Hunter in the face with Cerwyn's Bible*[/quote]
:cry:

1. I agree that I have a low post count. But note that I didn't participate in the RP. That would make my post count significantly higher with no added participation.

2. Take a close look at my posts. You'll note that, while silent, I haven't been unconfrontional at all. I have taken clear stances and have been asking questions.

3. This point you don't have to believe, but I only signed up because of the vast amount of time to play I expect to have tonight and this weekend.

This was the mod post about the CF.

[quote]As the Master is mercyful, you'll get the opportunity to shake everyone you lynch. If they rattle...

And that is absolutely the last thing I'm going to say about this point. You knew that there was the possibility of a cult when you signed up.[/quote]

The first part by itself isn't clear. But when you factor in the 2nd paragraph, and the fact that we were complaining about not having a CF to determine cult.....just seems like the CF is limited in that way.

Again, if this is wrong, the mods really need to clarify it for us.

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366680' date='May 22 2008, 22.14']Like I said before, my impression of the CF we were given is that it reveals cult or not cult.

Really, the mods should clarify this. We don't need to know everything about the game, but we certainly do need to know the rules that define the CF we have been given.[/quote]

Yep. My impression was that the CF was like my investigations: guilty or non-guilty, regardeless which evil faction.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1366235' date='May 22 2008, 13.39']You all tend to believe that the cult is dead. Why? Moore says so. Why would you believe Moore? Because of the chance of a counterclaim? Could have been a lucky gamble. Or he could have been a guard, and yet converted on N1.

Moore is clearly NaK. If he was one, he wouldn't have done the reveal in the first place. He would want us to look for the converts and and leave him and his FM friends alone.

But he can still be a cultist. Would be a bold move to reveal, but not impossible, and not unlikely. As I don't buy 'cult can convert anytime they like' crap, I'd assume that if Moore is indeed the convert, he didn't convert anyone on N2. So, he is able to do it tonight.

So, if Moore is lying, Footly is likely an innocent. We'll know this because Moore would rattle if he's cult. But we ought to do it today. Any way, we'll be sure that the cult is gone, and we can lynch Footly tommorow. I'd even accept being lynched as his possible partner on day 5.

But I feel confident about my plan. If there is cult, we can be certain that it's gone after Moore's lynch (no other player can be cult). If there isn't, we lynch F tommorow, and are down to 6 players with probably only 1 baddie remaining.

Actually, I do believe Moore more than I believe Footly. But I think that this only may be due to Moore being vastly more persuasive player, and strongly believe that my plan is the most reasonable course of action.[/quote]

I think you are just searching for ways to not die. Moore hasn't done anything to condemn him. If this theory is correct, though, Moore is a damn good player.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366693' date='May 22 2008, 14.18']I think you are just searching for ways to not die. Moore hasn't done anything to condemn him. If this theory is correct, though, Moore is a damn good player.[/quote]

That theory is wrong....but Moore is still a damn good player. :P

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366693' date='May 22 2008, 16.18']I think you are just searching for ways to not die. Moore hasn't done anything to condemn him. If this theory is correct, though, Moore is a damn good player.[/quote]
Moore is a damn good player, although we now know this theory isn't correct.

Keep reading....

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366693' date='May 22 2008, 22.18']I think you are just searching for ways to not die. Moore hasn't done anything to condemn him. If this theory is correct, though, Moore is a damn good player.[/quote]

And again, you should read further before you state your opinion. :rolleyes:

I am off. I plan to do a re-read tonight and try to think this thru. One thing I want to look at is if Grandison could be a symp to Hunter and Footly. A fake reveal is a possibility (as Royce amply showed) and by clearing Footly she clears Hunter somewhat too. CI'ing Moore and Coldwater is no hard choice. From the perspective of the FM, they would know Moore is the guard since they were blocked and Coldwater is a nice random/non-controversial choice. I am the only other CI, but he couldn't have investigated me when I was dead. I'm not saying that's what it is, but I want some time.

See you in a few hours.

In order for Moore to have been innocent on N3, he and Grandison would have to have been partners....and I daresay he would have told Grandison to shut up and stop questioning me.

Am I the only person who thinks FM 'framing' suspects via withholding a kill is a bad idea?

Ok, maybe it's just me.

But I'm also pretty sure Aly said explicitly that there was no CF in this game.

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366698' date='May 22 2008, 16.19']That theory is wrong....but Moore is still a damn good player. :P[/quote]
Heh.

Yarwyck, you're not a CI.

Moore, what are your other suspects in the case I was framed? This game has turned into such a clusterfuck that I need to re-evaluate everything....

Archived