Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Royce' post='1366708' date='May 22 2008, 16.23']In order for Moore to have been innocent on N3, he and Grandison would have to have been partners....and I daresay he would have told Grandison to shut up and stop questioning me.

Am I the only person who thinks FM 'framing' suspects via withholding a kill is a bad idea?

Ok, maybe it's just me.

But I'm also pretty sure Aly said explicitly that there was no CF in this game.[/quote]

It's not just you, I think it would be bad. They need to continue whittling down the other team/s to get closer to winning. Sure, withholding a kill might frame someone, but why take the risk. If the FM was within 1 of winning later they would surely regret it.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1366706' date='May 22 2008, 22.23']I was serious yesterday when I said I would be gone most of today, and I might be having to leave soon.

Do you guys want me to go ahead and just say what I am?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366713' date='May 22 2008, 16.25']It depends on what you are.[/quote]

Nothing special really.

If we really have a finder and guard claim, is it really that bad to even say what everyone is? Assuming that neither you or Grand are lying, it's not like powerful role targetting would be whittled down since these claims have already come forth.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366675' date='May 22 2008, 15.12']Coldwater, do you have a role?

You don't need to tell us which, only if.....[/quote]

maybe. It would be odd for me not to have a role considering that everyone else seems to have a role, don't you think? :sigh: but this game is nothing if not odd.

[quote name='The Master' post='1366719' date='May 22 2008, 15.26']Honestly..do you need a diagram?
Cybermen rattle when you shake them. Everything else doesn't. Ok, maybe K9, but he's not in this game.
Daleks don't rattle because humanoid Daleks are flesh only.[/quote]

Some of us don't watch the show.

[quote name='The Master' post='1366719' date='May 22 2008, 22.26']Honestly..do you need a diagram?
Cybermen rattle when you shake them. Everything else doesn't. Ok, maybe K9, but he's not in this game.

And knowledge about Dr Who is not neccessary to play this game. :rolleyes:

[quote name='House Royce' post='1366708' date='May 22 2008, 16.23']Am I the only person who thinks FM 'framing' suspects via withholding a kill is a bad idea?[/quote]
Not really. FM want to control the game. That's exactly what they're accomplishing by this. Furthermore, they don't lose a thing-they don't give us a lynch more, because it was done with an even number of the players alive.

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1366722' date='May 22 2008, 15.28']maybe. It would be odd for me not to have a role considering that everyone else seems to have a role, don't you think? :sigh: but this game is nothing if not odd.[/quote]

I asked Aly on day 1. This is not an all roles game.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366724' date='May 22 2008, 16.28'][b]Hunter[/b] was defending Footly, and coming up with theories in an attempt to get an honest innocent lynched.[/quote]
1. Footly was innocent.

2. My theory was logical.

3. I couldn't have known that Moore was innocent.

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1366722' date='May 22 2008, 16.28']maybe. It would be odd for me not to have a role considering that everyone else seems to have a role, don't you think? :sigh: but this game is nothing if not odd.[/quote]
Not everyone has a role. :drool: :grouphug: :thumbsup: :cheers: ;) :D :smug: :rofl: :love:

Yes, I did just copy whoever it was who did that earlier.

[quote name='The Master' post='1366719' date='May 22 2008, 15.26']Honestly..do you need a diagram?[/quote]

That would be nice. :thumbsup:

[quote name='The Master' post='1366719' date='May 22 2008, 15.26']Cybermen rattle when you shake them. Everything else doesn't. [u]Ok, maybe K9, but [i]he's not in this game[/i].[/u]

:cry:

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366724' date='May 22 2008, 22.28'][b]Hunter[/b] was defending Footly, and coming up with theories in an attempt to get an honest innocent lynched.[/quote]

Meep.

Read first all of the thread, post only after gaining fully control of all the informations.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366736' date='May 22 2008, 15.32']Meep.

Read first all of the thread, post only after gaining fully control of all the informations.[/quote]

Be nice to Sarsfield. He is my new favorite player. Seriously, been cracking me up for days now.

He's like the second coming of Lord Qwerty.

Archived