AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Neoptolemus' post='1450065' date='Jul 22 2008, 05.06']Referring to a case on "the Ajaxes" ie himself as being valid, not nonsense - "better than" implying both have some validity, also, saying the cases are "really the same" giving further credence; despite Big Ajax criticising Ido for including himself in suspicion tiers.[/quote]
I don't so much WANT a vote count, I was just wondering if there was any point in voting.

I wasn't criticizing Ido, I was just curious as it seemed like a strange move. I do have to admit, the case against me is decent. Not enough to get me killed in my book though. (This is possibly slightly swayed by the fact that I don't want to die.)

Neo, I was wondering if there was anything else contributing to your suspicions of me? Before your case against me was that I said I wanted the "least inactive" player killed (that was cleared up) and that I was fighting with Patroclus.

Is there anything else that makes me the third most suspect player on your list besides these or are you going by gut at this point?

[quote name='Agamemnon' post='1450107' date='Jul 21 2008, 20.54']Neo, I was wondering if there was anything else contributing to your suspicions of me? Before your case against me was that I said I wanted the "least inactive" player killed (that was cleared up) and that I was fighting with Patroclus.

Is there anything else that makes me the third most suspect player on your list besides these or are you going by gut at this point?[/quote]

Fourth, really. Menelaus has crept ahead of you. And Ajax the Lesser is starting to irk me some more - especially some of that poorly-worded "only killer" discourse with Ido - so you may be down to fifth.

Because of:
The Patroclus fighting, accusations of bloodthirstiness but you've hung on to Patroclus like a terrier! And a little gut, I suppose.

Agamemnon, you've gone up in estimation - or rather down in my suspicion - but you're not out of the top half, yet.

[quote name='Neoptolemus' post='1450065' date='Jul 21 2008, 20.06']Little Ajax has remained fairly innocuous but there are little things that irk me.[/quote]
It's the beard, and my rugged manliness. It does that to people.

The only killer thing was a bit of a guess on balance, but I suck at balancing games, so I'm probably wrong. I'm having nightmares of 2 FM and 2 symps. :unsure:

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1450121' date='Jul 22 2008, 06.16']It's the beard, and my rugged manliness. It does that to people.

The only killer thing was a bit of a guess on balance, but I suck at balancing games, so I'm probably wrong. I'm having nightmares of 2 FM and 2 symps. :unsure:[/quote]
How manly can you be if you're not naked? A true manly man would be a man soaring through the air, carrying only a toga, fist raised in triumph.

I like Pat's post on Meneleus, but I did not give Mene fair warning and do not want to surprise him at this point, although I hope tomorrow's king will take a look at Mene.

I have decided to spare Pat today and will be lynching one of the Ajaxes after all. I'm going to take another look at them to decide which one.

(So much for democracy. It's great to be King!)

As always on day 1, the discussion about who to lynch turned out to be chaotic.

As soon as Zeus left the Greek Warriors, they start their usual contest tofind out who has the shiniest ass.

Diomedes desperatly tries to find out why there is no King.

"Nobody of them is wearing a crown. Strange..." he thinks.

He was lucky that Greek warriors turn out to be slimy lackeys when there life depends on the decision of someone else, so he is hailed and embraced by everyone.

In the meanwhile, the first warriors begin a dispute.

"Let's pray to Jagged, the gods of dices", Idomeneus suggests.

"No, let's decide the matter ourselves", others shout, only to fell in silence for a moment, then adding:

"Ahem, the King, we mean, let King Diomedes decide what to do."

"King who?" Diomedes asks curiously.

Patroclus points at Teucer: "Why not sacrificing this sluggard over there?"

Some warriors agree with him.

"Pah, I bet he is going to wake up before Zeus notices his beauty sleep", Menelaus warns them.

"Maybe Aphrodite could replace him!" the lesser Ajax exclaims happily.

Now everyone was distracted.

"That's nonsense, we won't allow a woman to discuss on our round!" a few shout.

"And have you seen her ass? It's too small!" someone murmurs.

Diomedes frowns.

"If I was the King, I would execute the Lesser Ajax. It's way too compliciated to have two of them around. Gah, everything is way to complicated, everything."

With these words, Hades enters the hall. And Cerberus. The three-headed dog barks and runs into the Lesser Ajax' direction. The brave warrior tries to flee, but the helldog is too fast. His left head snaps at Ajax, and rips his head from the torso. The Lesser Ajax' remainings still twitch a for a while, while you her Cerberus chewing. Then a dark cloud covers the scene, and the remainings of Ajax are gone.

Ajax the Lesser (SCrahan) was

SPOILER: a member of the.....
Greek faction

[b]
It is night. Please PM your night actions to Zeus![/b]

[b]And here are the answers to my quest:[/b]

1) Diomedes father, Tydeus, was denied immortality by Athena because of eating the brain of his enemy during the battle.

2) Poseidon was the father of Neleus who was the father of Pelo. Pelo was the mother of Talaus who was the father of Adastrus. Adastrus was the father of Deipyle, who was the mother of Diomedes.

There are also other connections (apparently every second Greek was fathered by a god), for example:

Diomedes son of
Tydeus son of
Oeneus son of
Porthaon son of
Agenor son of
Pleuron son of
Aetolus son of
Endymion son of
Clyce daughter of
Aeolus son of
Poseidon

or

Diomedes was the son of Tydeus, who was the son of Oeneus, who gave birth to Deianira, who was married to Heracles, who was the son of Zeus, who was Poseidon's brother.

3) The answer that I wanted to hear is that the Greeks let the Trojan prioners decide because they feared that one of the two heroes might abandon the war if they didn't give him the armour. That's why the asked the Trojans who they thought did the most harm to them. They chose Odysseus.

There are other variants, which all count as right.

[b]
The looser already got his new role. Please check your PM box![/b]

The night turns ut to be a short one. You wake up by some terrible screams. You all hurry to see what has happened. At the other end of the hall, you see someone hanging at the wall. Someone has stabbed him with the leg of a chair right through his chest and nailed him at the wall.

It is Agamemnon (awesome possum). He is dead!

SPOILER: A quick glance at his passport tells you that he was
Greek

I greet you, Greek warriors!

I will give you a new quest for today. The winner will be rewarded with a role.

[b]All you have to do is to answer the following questions:
[/b]

1) The gods did hide an American President in the thread. Who is he, and where can he be found?

2) The names of how many US States' capitals have a direct connection to Greece or Greek history?

3) Who shoots the decisive goal during the final of Monty Python's Philosopher's World Cup? What is his jersey number?

[b][u]Mod's apology:[/u][/b]

[b]As it turns out I am responsible for Malc's modkill. I sent the alt information to the Teucer alt instead to him. I want to apologize to Malcolm personally that he is not able to play because of this, and also to all the other players for messing up.

:blush: [/b]

Archived