Mafia 57: The stowaways

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Myre' post='1522455' date='Sep 18 2008, 04.47']Why are you asking us? If you agree that voting for Farwynd is the logical move, then vote for him. If not, then vote for somebody else.[/quote]
Chill, man. Not everything I say's an assault to your dignity. Was just checking if anyone wanted to hear final words or anything. Farwynd ought to show up anytime now.

I could critisize Botley's computations and show you all the mistake he made, but I think it is exactly what a guilty would do at my place: to flood with irrelevant details.

Botley, we should rely on mathematics here. It's same as evaluating probability of meeting a dinosaur on broadway as 50%: either yes or no. We know some things about Merlyn and Volmark; not much, but enough to say that probability of Merlyn being evil is higher than 50% and probability of Volmark guilt is less.

I might agree that if there is team of two evil player, I am probable memeber of this. so, yeah, in this sense lynching me is safe play. It's very hard to argue against it. But I don't believe such team exists.

I don't want to write very long post because I know Drumm might finish me in any moment and I might have to delete it. Botley, Myre, please let me live for a little while.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1522565' date='Sep 17 2008, 23.58']I don't want to write very long post because I know Drumm might finish me in any moment and I might have to delete it. Botley, Myre, please let me live for a little while.[/quote]

Sorry, I don't have a choice here. From my perspective, if there's a 2 player team left, you are part of it. I have to play it safe and vote to lynch you.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1522565' date='Sep 18 2008, 06.58']I don't want to write very long post because I know Drumm might finish me in any moment and I might have to delete it. Botley, Myre, please let me live for a little while.[/quote]
How long would it take you? I've got about 30 minutes or more. I'd like to see the day end before I sleep, but that's hardly necessary. It's nervous living from my point of view though--leaving you alive when the other prime lynch candidate is myself. :P

edit: tense. damn I'm tired.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1522572' date='Sep 18 2008, 00.09']How long would it take you? I've got about 30 minutes or more. I'd like to see the day end before I sleep, but that's hardly necessary. It's nervous living from my point of view though--leaving you alive when the other prime lynch candidate is myself. :P[/quote]

I'm curious. Exactly why are you waiting to vote?

I'm not asking as a way to pressure you to vote for him. I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious about your reason.

[quote name='House Myre' post='1522577' date='Sep 18 2008, 07.12']I'm curious. Exactly why are you waiting to vote?

I'm not asking as a way to pressure you to vote for him. I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious about your reason.[/quote]
If Farwynd has something to say, I'd like to hear it. If Farwynd is an FM, there's a chance his team was the one that killed Merlyn and/or Volmark. He'd have the CF result. We can't trust him, but I'd like to hear it anyway.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1522572' date='Sep 18 2008, 01.09']How long would it take you? I've got about 30 minutes or more.[/quote]I'd like a couple of hours, but it isn't nesessary.
Sad thing is that if you are guilty, nothing I could say might affect your decision. And Myre doesn't look affectable. So telling why I am sure that there is no 2-person team left seem fruitless.
Ok, vote...

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1522578' date='Sep 18 2008, 01.16']If Farwynd is an FM, there's a chance his team was the one that killed Merlyn and/or Volmark. He'd have the CF result. We can't trust him, but I'd like to hear it anyway.[/quote]Oh. If you await something like Orkwood last-minute reveal - no, I can't do this.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1522579' date='Sep 18 2008, 07.17']I'd like a couple of hours, but it isn't nesessary.
Sad thing is that if you are guilty, nothing I could say might affect your decision. And Myre doesn't look affectable. So telling why I am sure that there is no 2-person team left seem fruitless.
Ok, vote...[/quote]
I'm not guilty. What you say might affect my decision.

[quote name='House Myre' post='1522567' date='Sep 18 2008, 01.03']Sorry, I don't have a choice here. From my perspective, if there's a 2 player team left, you are part of it. I have to play it safe and vote to lynch you.[/quote]
In fact, we're in a simmilar position. I have to play safe and lynch Drumm.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1522592' date='Sep 18 2008, 07.31']In fact, we're in a simmilar position. I have to play safe and lynch Drumm.[/quote]
You are aware that that can't really happen? With Bots and Myre on Farwynd, and you and Farwynd on me... I'm left to break the tie. Not much of a decision if you ask me.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1522579' date='Sep 18 2008, 00.17']I'd like a couple of hours, but it isn't nesessary.
Ok, vote...[/quote]

You should share any and all opinions you have. If you're innocent, like you claim, then your opinions matter.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1522582' date='Sep 18 2008, 01.20']I'm not guilty. What you say might affect my decision.[/quote]
Ok. I have to admit you are innocent, so [b]remove vote[/b].
If 2-vamp team is present then either 1) one ninja is alive and everybody here is guilty except you and Botley or 2) all ninja are dead.
In case 1) there is no difference for you whom to lynch.
Case 2) is highly improbable, because it would mean that all three kills on same night are vamp's, so they killed ninja Volmark (nobody else could be ninja in this scenario) over CI Botley.
Briefly speaking, from your PoV Myre's reason about safety of my lynch and Botley's math are irrelevant. If you have your own reasons to vote me, that's your choice.

That's all for now, I have to leave for a hour. If I'll find myself dead after, so be it.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1522596' date='Sep 18 2008, 00.33']Case 2) is highly improbable, because it would mean that all three kills on same night are vamp's, so they killed ninja Volmark (nobody else could be ninja in this scenario) over CI Botley.[/quote]

Okay, so you're saying Volmark would be a ninja in that scenario. He was alive heading into night 3. Why couldn't any of those 3 kills have been done by him? Am I missing something here?

[b]Kenning.[/b]

I'm innocent. Bots had better be innocent. Every one of us here has a different person that's their common link between the three players that aren't them/Bots. Mine's Kenning.

If Farwynd's an FM, I do not think he's the last remaining member of his team. His behavior doesn't strike me that way. Myre needs to be put under pressure, and I'm sorry I hadn't the time to provide it.

No worries. We got time to think this over. 20 hours worth of it, in fact.

Good night. I'll be back in 6-7 hours to see how things are.

edit: actually, Far could be the last member. yayz WIFOM

Archived