House Orkwood 32
House Wynch 21
[i]Shadowbaby 15 [/i]
[s]House Greyjoy 12 [/s]
[i]Ser Spidey 11 [/i]
House Farwynd 11
House Stonetree 8
[s]House Botley 3 [/s]

Not all of mine are gold...and neither are all of anyone elses.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1535461' date='Sep 29 2008, 12.29']pot/kettle anyone? (although his last post is longer, none of the others were)

The one thing I really don't like is accussing others of the thing you are doing. So FMish.

I'm back for my lunch break, and then will return later. I'll try and pop on as work slows down.[/quote]

On day 1, Sunderly wrote a lot of small posts in a row (75, 77, 78, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 89, 91). For me that's pretty interesting, especially the middle part of that post avalance. Why didn't he write some longer posts? Did he try to bolster his vote count?

Perhaps, but for me this looks like the work of an innocent that is trying hard to cover a lot of issues in a short time span.

Saltcliffe, what was the reason again why ou VPIed Sunderly? If I could get him off my list, it would defenitely make things easier.

Edit: added the words "but for me" into the second paragraph for clarification.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1535587' date='Sep 29 2008, 13.44']Botley: has made 3 posts, one RP vote, one RP statement and the vote on Greyjoy. I am not sure of the “case” on Greyjoy that he is talking about and it is not linked or quoted. This puts him in the position of going for an easy target I think, and therefore he gets added to my “willing to vote” list.[/quote]

OTOH these thoughts would have fit better into an FM forum. :stunned:

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1537865' date='Sep 30 2008, 19.51']On day 1, Sunderly wrote a lot of small posts in a row (75, 77, 78, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 89, 91). For me that's pretty interesting, especially the middle part of that post avalance. Why didn't he write some longer posts? Did he try to bolster his vote count?

Perhaps, but for me this looks like the work of an innocent that is trying hard to cover a lot of issues in a short time span.

Saltcliffe, what was the reason again why ou VPIed Sunderly? If I could get him off my list, it would defenitely make things easier..[/quote]
He's at best a borderlined PI. That is mainly based on gut from the genuine feeling I've gotten from their posts. Looking back he is not partnered with Botley, which is actually a slight mark against him because it means his partner is still alive if he has one. He is not partnered with Orkwood and is pretty unlikely to be partnered with Stonetree.
Here is one post that bothers me when you consider this brought up by Merlyn:
[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1535587' date='Sep 29 2008, 13.44']Botley: has made 3 posts, one RP vote, one RP statement and the vote on Greyjoy. I am not sure of the “case” on Greyjoy that he is talking about and it is not linked or quoted. This puts him in the position of going for an easy target I think, and therefore he gets added to my “willing to vote” list.[/quote]
and here:
[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1535461' date='Sep 29 2008, 12.29']pot/kettle anyone? (although his last post is longer, none of the others were)

The one thing I really don't like is accussing others of the thing you are doing. So FMish.

I'm back for my lunch break, and then will return later. I'll try and pop on as work slows down.[/quote]

Still, overall I kind of like them I guess.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1537865' date='Sep 30 2008, 19.51']On day 1, Sunderly wrote a lot of small posts in a row (75, 77, 78, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 89, 91). For me that's pretty interesting, especially the middle part of that post avalance. Why didn't he write some longer posts? Did he try to bolster his vote count?

Saltcliffe, what was the reason again why ou VPIed Sunderly? If I could get him off my list, it would defenitely make things easier.

Edit: added the words "but for me" into the second paragraph for clarification.[/quote]

I post from work a lot. I do quick hit and run posts so I don't get in trouble. :D

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1537892' date='Sep 30 2008, 20.10']I post from work a lot. I do quick hit and run posts so I don't get in trouble. :D[/quote]

The FM kind of trouble or the trouble at work?

* is happy about his catch question and waits eagerly for Sunderly to get trapped by it. OMG, that would beautiful. *

* sighs and grins with eyes shut *

[quote name='House Greyjoy' post='1536314' date='Sep 29 2008, 19.04']I find myself agreeing with post-joke Orkwood as I reread him... perhaps I should say I agreed with his thinking process, but not always what he said. (Calling something/someone "gay" is so 2001.)[/quote]

Or Greyjoy was probably not that suspicious of Orkwood. Shit! :angry:

Merlyn, what has changed for you since:
[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1536198' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.12']I didn't know that you were an FM, nor do I know now. But you were using that kind of behaviour that FM sometimes use to stay under radar.

Anyway, your last posts make me feel a bit better, while I am feeling a bit worse for Wynch and Ser Spidey.

I have better impressions of Stonetree, who is making an effort to finally get a grip.

Saltcliffe might be an FM who chose the leader route, but is more likely an aggressive innocent.

I don't like how Farwynd tried to bury his case on Greyjoy - I still like it. I like his reaction to Saltcliffe's accusations though.

I also like how Botley hopped on the case.

I hate Greyjoy.

I have a 'fuzzy warm feeling' about Sunderly. Looks like an eager innocent to me.[/quote]
Your suspects were Greyjoy (NK-innocent), Wynch (finder), and Orkwood (though you were feeling better about them). :thumbsdown:
[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1537829' date='Sep 30 2008, 19.23']Ok, these are my first impressions. I will hopefully be able to post some more stuff on orkwood and Sunderly before I go to bed, since these two are apparently todays choices.[/quote]
How did you figure this? I'd lynch Stonetree, Farwynd, hell maybe even you before Sunderly (not sure about you though).

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1537924' date='Sep 30 2008, 20.24']How did you figure this? I'd lynch Stonetree, Farwynd, hell maybe even you before Sunderly (not sure about you though).[/quote]

Sunderly has some good points that speak for him, but I still think that he is avoiding to get into a real conflict, a conflict that might hurt him.

In one of his early day 2 posts (soon after Wynch's reveal) he told us that he was suspicious of Stonetree and Orkwood, but not of Farwynd or me. While I think that both Stonetree and Orkwood are capable of starting a counter attack, they're both in a weaker position than Farwynd and me.

I should be in bed soon and will make a decision who to vote for in my next post. Most likely it's going to be Orkwood. Or Stonetree.

It is day 2.

7 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Orkwood (Sunderly, Farwynd, Merlyn)
1 vote for Sunderly (Orkwood)

3 players have not voted: Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Wynch.

It is day 2.

7 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Orkwood (Sunderly, Farwynd, Merlyn, Wynch)
1 vote for Sunderly (Orkwood)

2 players have not voted: Saltcliffe, Stonetree.

[b]Orkwood has been lynched.[/b]

You don't get a scene because I have a test tomorrow [s]that I'm busy not studying for[/s].

[b]It is night. Send your PMs.[/b]

Guess what? All the provisionals were sent in! Yayz!

You all woke up all frightened-like and wondering who'd be dead amongst you. All of you except for Wynch anyway. He's not frightened-like right now. He won't be waking up either. Wynch was... uh... diced up all nice and neat and served in your morning stew. Hope you like your meat a little rare.

[b]Wynch is dead.[/b]

It is day 3.

5 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Farwynd, Merlyn, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly.

Archived