So...probably the most overdone thing on this board...but

Fireball07

There are a lot of people on this forum, and a lot of people have conflicting views on many things. And I know most of you are probably sick of contests and "who is better" competitions. But I have seen a lot of interesting views since I just arrived on this board.

So once and for all, can I find out who is the most popular character in the books. I don't even want to know your reason, just tell me. Originally, I would have thought that Tyrion, Ned, Jon and perhaps Dany are the most popular. but I have seen people say The Hound, Arya, Jaime, etc. So I'm going to ask you one and all, who is your favourite character?

Tyrion is mine.

Tyrion- 1

No half points, sadly. I'm trying to get people to put aside everyone but their favourite. Because The Hound, Tywin, LF, Roose, Jaime, Garlan and Bronn are all great too, but I had to pick Tyrion.

Tyrion- 1
Jon- 1
Ned- 1

Tyrion- 2
Arya- 1
Brienne- 1
Jon- 1
Ned- 1

Pick one...lucky dip, get one mentioned, you might as well do one. Do one that mightn't get mentioned otherwise. Or the first that you identified with. Or the character in your favourite moment in the books. Or a character who pity.

[quote name='Mountain Ash' post='1567199' date='Oct 25 2008, 22.52']Littlefinger.

I know I shouldn't like him so much, but I can't help it.[/quote]

Tyrion Lannister- 2
Arya Stark- 1
Brienne of Tarth- 1
Jon Snow- 1
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish- 1
Ned Stark- 1

I think LF is great.

Archived