Mafia's Diamond Jubilee - Game 60

HT Reddy

[quote name='Peterhouse' post='1619161' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.00']We aren't anywhere near needing to find a compromise vote. I don't like the sudden pile up on Hughes Hall and I would hate to see the day rushed for no reason at all.[/quote]
I must agree.
[b]Remove Vote[/b]

[quote name='St John's College' post='1619162' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.01']Well, generally, despite the odds, I've found that in every game Ive played before, we hit innos day one more than scum.
But with 50 odd hours in a day, if we hit an inno... Grrrr.[/quote]

I don't see how the increased hours in a day are going to help us. The reason we usually lynch an innocent on day 1 is the lack on evidence (plus the killer's voting block), not the lack of time.

[quote name='Clare College' post='1619129' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.35']Since we have a CF, we want to always lynch someone, right?

[b]vote Hughes Hall[/b]

Sorry man, you're probably innocent, but I'd like to see some real discussion start. Nothing personal.[/quote]

This post by [b]Clare college[/b] strikes me as very odd, we have no reason to rush. I mean, this game is way longer than most, theres no need for lynching for the sake of a lynch yet, and wont be for a while.

[quote name='Peterhouse' post='1619161' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.00']I think the votes on Wolfson College were in jest, but seriously, anyone who tries too hard to make friends with everyone is suspicious. Vote [b]Wolfson College[/b][/quote]

I'm just trying to be nice and I'd hate people to go hungry or thirsty.

I'm not friends with everyone though. I don't like murderers like Emmanuel College, Hughes Hall and Trinity Hall. They'll pay for what they did and for their anti-piratism.

[quote name='St John's College' post='1619174' date='Dec 14 2008, 21.06']Ah, but think about it. We have to vote within 36(usually) hours. That extra dozen or so will supply more evidence. So I hope.[/quote]

Nah. It'll provide us with more going-round-in-circles and imagined "slips" from the killers before we decide on our random lynch.

Day 1 is useful, but only in retrospect.

on the matter of Wolfy, it is still early day one and he may be just joking around still. Or he might be some FM scum tryin to win everyone over, but i think its too early to tell so until theres more evidence im not gonna accuse him of anything.

But im a little wary of Clare college because of the rush they wanted to vote for Hughes when there are still 40 odd hours left in the day

[quote name='Trinity Hall' post='1619163' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.01']I hereby call to order the trial by error of Selwyn College. How do you plead?[/quote]

Ah leave him alone to eat his burger king, will you. For God's sake, the attitude of some people.

*downs a glass of whiskey*

Tis good stuff that. Makes you happy and healthy.

20 players remain: Clare College, Corpus Christi College, Emmanuel College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Hughes Hall, King's College, Lucy Cavendish College, Magdalene College, New Hall, Pembroke College, Peterhouse, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St Catherine's College, St. John's College, Trinity Hall, Wolfson College.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

3 votes for Hughes Hall (Girton College, Wolfson College, Clare College)
3 votes for Wolfson College (Emmanuel College, Pembroke College, Peterhouse)
2 votes for Queens' College (St Catherine's College, New Hall)
1 vote for Clare College (Corpus Christi College)
1 vote for Gonville and Caius College (Trinity Hall)
1 vote for New Hall (Sidney Sussex College)
1 vote for Pembroke College (Hughes Hall)
1 vote for Peterhouse (Lucy Cavendish College)

7 players have not voted: Gonville and Caius College, King's College, Magdalene College, Queens' College, Robinson College, Selwyn College, St. John's College.

[quote name='Girton College' post='1619181' date='Dec 14 2008, 16.10']Than why did my rum taste suspiciously like poison...dun dun dunnn.[/quote]

Hughes Hall drank all the rum, the little bastard. How do you know what poison tastes like? Ha, got you there. Because you taste it before you use it on your victims. :pirate:

Archived