AGOT Mafia 62

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Darklyn' post='1697804' date='Feb 24 2009, 13.13']Toyne, who're your top suspects?[/quote]As above. Sorry I don't have more detail at this time. Tbh I thought this game would start a week earlier when I was on holiday. Instead it falls at a very busy moment of my life .

[quote]I am leaving for work now (literaly, after I brush my teeth and put on my shoes, I am gone.) I will not be back until after work, which is 9 hours from now. I doubt I am back. This is not a ploy, this is life.

But I'll be glad to respond to comments after I get back.[/quote]
Sorry to hear it but I understand.

[quote name='House Darklyn' post='1697823' date='Feb 24 2009, 13.36']Leygood has left a vote on a top suspect, which is great. Toyne, you prefer Leygood to Estren. Put a vote on, and it'll be up to Hollard whether to vote for Leygood or you. If Hollard prefers to vote for you i'll switch.[/quote]
You want me to vote now?? I prefer to read what Hollard has to say first, especially if he says he healed Leygood (which is still possible imo). And perhaps new information regarding Estren will arise. Sorry but the only reason I can see to vote now is to get more sleep.

OK, we're unlikely to be right, mainly because the chances of me nailing two killers are astronomocal. It ain't going to happen. :P

Hopefully we have a healer, who should heal me. Nobody else is even close to PI.

My top suspect is now Toyne, but we do need to be careful tomorrow and look at everyone.

It is day 3.

5 players remain: Darklyn, Estren, Hollard, Leygood, Toyne.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Leygood ( Darklyn, Hollard, Estren)
1 vote for Toyne ( Leygood)

1 players have not voted: Toyne.

You watch each other suspiciously as you wait for everyone to fall dead from their chair. Why lynching the killers when they apparently want to die themselves?

Strange enough, nothing happens and encouraged by three cups of Redwyne Arbor that was sposnsored by the family of your former comrade, feeling ashamed by the lack of co-operation, you finally manage to lynch someone. You take one of the bottles, and it turns and turns and turns and it finally points at - Leygood.

Hollard and Estren take the two remaining bottles and hit them on Leygood's head.

Leygood cries and falls down, whispering: "Damn, I knew who the killer was all the time....."

SPOILER: it was....
not Leygood (West), because he was an innocent dude, dudes!

In the morning you all gather for the next deluxe breakfast. You decide to write a letter to King Aegon:

[i]"Dear Mr Targaryen,

we want to protest that you still imprison us in these rooms. Surely there has not been a killer among us at all. Yes, Condon died in his bed, but that might have been an accident like Redwyne and Sparr. And Ser Broon was mad for sure, who knows what else he was dreaming. Please, Ser King, there's no reason to keep us imprisoned, we are all innocent.

Yours sincerely

Non-Poisoners"[/i]

Now all you have to do is to lure that bloody raven inside to deliver your message. Hey, sweet, raven, don't fly away, no! Look at the yummy bread here, come, come, come! NO!!!! DON'T FLY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

No one has been killed.

-------------------------------------------------

It is day 4.

4 players remain: Darklyn, Estren, Hollard, Toyne.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

4 players have not voted: Darklyn, Estren, Hollard, Toyne.

Archived